Enter Incarnation Miyo!!

Here's the next chapter........

==================================================

I cough a few times, as I lay in bedding prepared for me by Sesshomaru, and I had caught a cold, I got from my era, because Auntie said colds were going around, and I definitely caught one before we returned without me knowing it, and the symptoms now showed, while we were traveling wherever Sesshomaru guided us.

"She does not look good Milord."
Jaken comments to Sesshomaru; as Sesshomaru, I felt his warm hand touch my forehead.

Sesshomaru then pulled that hand away.
"She is burning up immensely."
I could hear the worry lacing his voice, which is something new he has done, him worry over me, as I felt his fingers caress my cheek gently in a caring loving fashion.
"Jaken; find a cure.
Perhaps herbal remedies or a doctor could help?"
I felt Sesshomaru's golden eyes upon me, since my eyes are closed and I coughed several times again, me sounding rather awful.

"I will find a doctor Milord immediately!"
I heard Jaken leave the cave we resided in, that Sesshomaru started a fire inside of earlier to keep me warm, since I'm also shivering from my fever.

"Do not worry; Jaken will find a healer for you."
Sesshomaru lays next to me, him pulling me to rest against his fur pelt.
"Until then rest the best you can."

"I feel like I wanna puke."
I tell him, and he scoots away from me several feet, which I heard him do.

Sesshomaru when he heard her say.
"I feel like I wanna puke."
He immediately scoots away from her, him making a grossed out face.

"Why did you move away?"
I ask him.
"I need something to puke in unless you want me puking on the cave flooring?"

I felt him grab me by my collar of the shirt I wore, and hauled me over his shoulder, and in an instant, we were outside the cave, and he sets me on the grass upon my hands and knees, him holding my hair up as the sudden movements he did made me immediately puke.
"Milord I found a healer!"
I heard Jaken shout; and I heard him land on the ground with A-un, the two headed dragon demon.

"Oh dear!
That girl is vomiting!"
I heard a female voice exclaim.
"I need to treat her right away!
Bring her into the cave!"
After I puked I had immediately passed out.

Sesshomaru picked Tyra up into his only remaining arm after she passed out, and carried her into the cave, and sets her to lay down inside the bedding he made for her, and the woman, he looked to, who smelled highly of a floral perfume, him watching her start grinding herbal remedies into a bowl.

She looked to him and says.
"She will be okay after I give her my famous medicinal pills."
She grinned at him cheerfully, but Sesshomaru had a bad feeling within his gut to not trust her fully yet.

Sesshomaru looked to Tyra; worry settling in within his heart, making his pulse race in a way he never felt before, the other time his heart raced was when he was making love to Tyra, but this time his heart raced because he was extremely worried about her.

"Do not worry; my herbal remedies are top notch!"
The woman says cheerfully to him.

"Silence your mouth and get to work on healing her!"
Sesshomaru gave this woman a fathomful glare.
"I shall watch your very actions."

The woman nervously says.
"I understand.
You're very protective of your wife."

Sesshomaru looked away from this green haired woman in a pink floral kimono, his cheeks burning.
"She is not my wife."

"Pardon me; but I thought she was.
My mistake."
She giggled at him.

She's mocking me!
I will not be mocked!
Sesshomaru grumbled in his mind in his annoyance.