We Kissed But Dude You Scare Me!

Here's the next chapter......

Will the two love birds make up from their fight?
Well technically Tyra freaking out about Sesshy murdering a whole village in front of her ass.
Will she forgive him?
Will she fear him for awhile, that he kissed her and finger bombed her?
Find out!

=========================================================

What woke me up, was the smell of meat cooking, and I slowly open my eyes, and realized I could feel I'm laying against A-un.
I could smell a stream beside me, and I crawl over to it, me remembering I vomited earlier, and rinsed my mouth out good, and I heard Sesshomaru set something by me, and I saw the blurry gray shape of my bag.
I then start digging through it, finding my toothpaste, and my toothbrush, and I started brushing my teeth immediately, then used the stream water to rinse my mouth out, until my mouth didn't taste like shit anymore.
I then rinse off my toothbrush into the water, and then put it back into a ziplock bag.

Sesshomaru; I heard sat next to me in front of the stream, and his energy I could see was red, meaning he's angry.
"Are you done having a child sized tantrum?"

"We kissed but dude you scared me!
I mean you murdered those people!
Yeah they picked on me, but slaughtering them isn't right!
Promise me you won't do that again, because I don't know if I can handle you murdering other people, because you got pissed I had just a scratch on me.
Please Sesshy!"
I beg him.

I watched his energy swirl in a purple color, and he asked me.
"Sesshy?
Is that a nickname?"

"Um.....yeah.
Do you hate it?"
I ask him, me afraid he'd be upset by me giving him a nickname.

"I do not mind it, yet I do not understand why you are seething, when they harmed you by hurling insults at you, and struck you down with rocks."
He says to me, his voice hinting confusion, as if he don't understand how I feel about him massacring people, who berated me in vile insults, and threw rocks at me was wrong.
It's like he does not understand how wrong it was that he did so, which is shocking to say the least, which made me realize that he does not understand humans and their emotions, or how we think, so in reality he's learning how humans think, and how humans feel, and express themselves through me.

"Because murdering them over stupid insults, and just scratching me is illegal where I'm from, and wrong!
Back home you can be put to death for it!
The guilt knowing you murdered other people would be too much, so please don't do it again, unless this Naraku guy tries to hurt me."
I sniffle as tears started falling down my cheeks once again.

I heard him sigh.
"I understand, so stop shedding tears."
I felt his hand go to my top of my head of hair and ruffle my long hair, then he pulls his hand away.
"But you will be punished for cursing at me, meaning I will not buy you sweets for awhile."

"But you said you'd buy me rice cakes if we arrive at another village?!"
I ask in shock.

"Now I will not do so."
He says to me, and his voice I could tell laced seriousness.

I felt disappointed that he was punishing me like that, and angry, but yeah I shouldn't of cursed at him, so he's right, and he shouldn't of killed those people either.
I do have snacks I brought from home, so I can eat those from my bag.

"What's for dinner?"
I ask him.

"I caught a few rabbits.
I know you do not like pig meat."
He says to me.

"Is it almost done?"
I ask him, me finally feeling hungry.

"I just put them over the fire, so no."
He says to me, and I crawl to lay against A-un again, and I heard him stand up, and sit by me once again.

He then places his arm around my shoulder.
"I'm still mad at you."
I tell him as I lean my head into his fur pelt, which was soft, and smelled good.

"I can tell.
I was angry as well."
I heard him say that, and I felt him touch the wound on my forehead, then I felt him move away from me leaning against him, and I blink in shock when I felt a warm tongue lick my wound on my head from me being struck by a rock.

"Are you licking my scratched head?"
I ask him.

"Yes.
Do you hate it?"
He asked me as he continues to lick my forehead.

"Not really."
I say honestly to him as he still continues to lick my forehead.
"Do I taste good?"

He; I felt stopped licking my forehead, and he says.
"Yes."

"Really?"
I ask him.

"Yes."
He replied to me.

"Do you eat people?"
I ask him.

"I do not eat human food."
He turned the question around, by answering it differently as if he's refusing to answer.

"So you won't tell me what you eat?"
I sass him next, me frustrated he won't tell me.

"No I will not."
He replied as he continued to lick my forehead.
I then heard him growl and I then felt his breath upon my neck.
My heart raced as I felt fangs scrape my neck, it made me wonder if those were his fangs.
I heard him pull away, and he says in a mockingly way
"Were you expecting me to devour you?"
I swallow hard.

I didn't answer, I just looked down and finally spoke.
"I don't think you'll eat me."

"I may get carried away when...."
He cut himself off, and I heard him stand up, and heard him sniff.
"Powder?"

I focus my senses and I sniff too.
"That's gunpowder!"
I stand up, and shout at him.
"Guns can shred you apart!
We should leave!"

I saw Sesshomaru's energy swirl with yellow and green, meaning confusion.
"What do you mean?"
He asked me, and a big kaboom went off, and suddenly I started flying in the air, my body sailing in the air, then I realized I felt an arm wrap around my waist as if I was caught in midair that way, and me carried at someone's hip.

"Sesshomaru?"
I call out to Sesshomaru.

I felt my body was shifted, and I realized whoever is carrying me was not Sesshomaru, since Sesshomaru didn't answer me.
"Who are you?!
Why kidnap me?!"
I struggle in this person's grip.

"If you know what is good for you blind girl, you should shut up!"
I heard a feminine voice shout at me, but I could hear the masculinity in their voice, and like always, I can always remember the person's voice I've just met, so I will never forget their voices.

"Keep running Jakotsu and I'll cover you!"
I heard another voice yell to the person who held me and was running.

"Are you going to use Ginkotsu to drive him away?"
The feminine masculine voice asked the other male voice.

"Yes, now go!
We need this girl for Bankotsu's plans!"
I heard the other male voice shout.

Bankotsu?
Who's that?
And why does this Bankotsu want me?
I thought to myself, me also terrified what these people will do to me.

"Damn, the guy is fast!"
I heard Jakotsu yell.

"Me and Ginkotsu will hold him off!
Hurry along now!"
The other male voice yelled, and this Jakotsu starts running faster, and I heard loud kaboom sounds that I felt shake the ground and felt vibrate in the air.

"Sesshomaru!
Noooooooo!"
I shout as I heard more kabooms of gunfire, a sound I never forgot when I lived in America.

Please don't die Sesshomaru!
Please!
I'm sorry I yelled at you!
Sorry I cursed at you, but please you must survive and rescue me!
I thought to myself as tears started falling down my cheeks, me agonizing over Sesshomaru's safety.

=========================================================

To be continued....