Author's Note: What Inspired Tyra's Name?

What inspired Tyra's name?

Well.....I had a mental health social worker in highschool who was so kind, and spoiled me, and she quit, due to she didn't like how the mental health association in my hometown was ran, them making severe cuts to mental health help, causing my childhood therapist to quit and run his own therapy business, and cause many mental health patients to commit suicide, like they are doing in the southern state I moved to.
Her name was Tyra.
She was like a second mother to me, and her son was disabled, due to he was injured from the Iraqi War, so she took care of him, working several jobs to take care of him, so she understands what my mother goes through with taking care of me, my mother's disabled adult child.

I lost contact with her years ago though, but she is forever in my heart, and her kindness held no bounds.
She was in her fifties when I first met her, so I doubt she is still alive.
Hell I even forgot her last name.

I also had another mental health worker who I can't remember the name of, but she would take me fishing as a kid, she was latina.
I do plan to ask my Mom her name, I bet she'll remember.
I do plan to make a story with a character with her name soon as the lead character.
I'll let you know what her name is.
I was nine years old when that worker quit.

Nevermind I just remembered her name, her name was Connie.
She was a kind Latina woman.
She is probably not alive anymore, since that was over 10 years ago.