The Blind Mate: Brutal Truth

Here's the next chapter.......

I don't have the season the Band Of Seven are on yet, yet I'm saving change to buy it later onward, so if I get the scenes all messed up from that season please don't judge me.
My seasons of Inuyasha including The Final Act were destroyed by a severe mice infestation.
I only get $954 a month to live on, most goes to my phone bill, my medicine, some medical bills, clothing, and mainly food, oh and rent.
I pay $600 in rent to help out with my family, so that I'm not mooching off them, because I'd feel guilty I'm not pitching in.
Also we may sell our home, because the home we were told it was recalled right after it was built, and it's falling apart immensely in only a few years after it was built, and we cannot afford to keep fixing it.
We may sell it in a year or two maybe sooner, and we'll have to move, and I'll need help packing my things, cause due to my bad legs, I can't lift over five pounds in weight.
I'll let you all know if that comes to pass.
I'm literally broke in half a week.
The only time I get to buy stuff for myself is if I'm gifted gift cards or money to get gift cards.
I also need to buy new pants too, and I only buy my clothes from a certain company, due to texture issues I have with certain clothes.

I cannot work at all, all my doctors say I can't.

Please enjoy the chapter.

Warning:
Murder ahead and a tantrum of a character ahead.
========================================================

I thanked Kaede for helping me when I was sick with my period, and I hugged her goodbye, then I walk away with Sesshomaru, us leaving her village, right after she told us Naraku was heading towards the direction of The Ox Tiger, whatever that is.
Sesshomaru decided to hunt down Naraku once and for all, by us heading in the direction of The Ox Tiger.
I couldn't quit thinking about the day Sesshomaru finger bombed me, and I have been feeling horny ever since then, but I've been hiding I'm horny from him.

I sigh as I walked, me sighing for the hundredth time, and I could feel Sesshomaru's eyes glaring in my direction.
"Are you that bored?"
He says to me, his voice indicated he was annoyed I'm sighing so much.

"Um.....I'm not bored, just got alot on my mind."
I say to him, me flustered by him asking that, and me being truthful.
I then decided to spark up conversation, and ask him.
"What's this Ox Tiger thing?"

"It is a direction more or less."
Sesshomaru says to me, and I made a confused stank face.

"I never was taught that.
Back home education for me was different, you know."
I sass him, me not liking he's not explaining much.

"Just follow my guidance and you shall make it there with me."
He replied, his voice indicated he didn't like me sassing him.

"Milord, is it wise to bring her along?
Naraku is probably laying in wait to cause mischief, so wouldn't she be in danger?"
Jaken asked Sesshomaru, and I could hear the concern in his voice for my safety.

"Jaken has a point.
I could be in danger going with you."
I say to Sesshomaru.

"I will protect you."
Sesshomaru retorts back at me.
"So silence your whining."

"I'm not even whining.
I'm just making a statement.
I mean, I think maybe this Naraku guy knows I'm your weakness, so I'm just worried for my safety as well, since I'm blind you know."
I stated-matter-of-factly to Sesshomaru.

"If it gets too dangerous I will have Jaken send you away to safety immediately."
Sesshomaru replied to me, which I could tell by the sound of his voice, he was trying to reassure me of my safety, that he has plans to get me outta danger it seems.

"I don't feel that confident you could."
I reply to him, and I heard Sesshomaru stop walking, and I stop walking too.

"I will make sure that bastard Naraku never lays a finger on you, so you best stop your whining."
He scolds me, him sounding irritated.