Gap Between The Ages

Here's the next chapter.......

I'm watching Inuyasha season four that I got used and in good condition as I write this....

I had issues writing recently due to depression from my grandma's condition declining, and I was having issues dealing with it, now I'm better, but she is going into a nursing home, and her husband is in one, but they will be separated now, due to his daughter is keeping him from contacting my grandma.
So things aren't good, I decided to not worry about the situation and focus on my own chronic illnesses and treatments.

My mother's health isn't good either, she's having chest pains, and she already had two heart attacks, so now I'm coping with that right now, she refuses to go to get checked out.
She's tired of being poked and prodded and she's already butt deep in medical debt, so she doesn't want to get even more in medical debt, which I can understand her reason.
I get tired of being poked and prodded too since I'm chronically ill, but convincing her to go get checked out is hard.

======================================================================

Naraku lured Sesshomaru into his castle, and tried to absorb Sesshomaru, right after Sesshomaru left Tyra at the well, but failed, yet before Inuyasha could give the final blow Naraku disappeared.
Now Sesshomaru, though unscathed, had the urge to return to the village where the well resided, so he did, alone, and he walked up to the well, giving it a long stare down, and he decided to jump in, which he did, watching blue and purple galaxy stars envelope his body, and he landed on his boots on the dirt bottom of the well.

He looked up, seeing the well didn't show a blue sky, but a ceiling of a building.
He jumped from the well, and the strong scents of many things entered his nostrils, including the air was much heavier than back in his era.

He heard laughing beyond the sliding doors of the building he stood in.
"Yeah, it was the funniest thing!
The brownies he ate was filled with laxative and he fell for the prank.
He was on the toilet for a whole day!"
He heard Tyra say to someone.

"That sounds awful!"
Sesshomaru heard a little kid's voice.

"One of the best pranks for getting back at my uncle on Mom's side.
The uncle was an asshole."
Tyra says to the kid.

"Tyra!
Language!"
An elderly man's voice scolds Tyra.

"He's gonna learn foul language sooner or later."
Tyra says to the elderly man.

"I do not care, now watch your language!"
The elderly man sassed her.

"Fine Gramps I'll try."
She says rather sarcastically to the elderly voice.

Sesshomaru opened the sliding door, seeing Tyra holding a ball that was black and white, and a little boy was standing a few feet away from her, including an elderly man holding a broom.
The little boy turned to Sesshomaru.
"Gramps some guy came from the well and he isn't Inuyasha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmm?"
I ask Sota.
"Does he gave a fur pelt?"

"Well yeah."
Sota says to me.

I look towards the direction of the well area, and see a magenta swirling energy I recognized as Sesshomaru's, and his dark gray body, and nearly white hair, and his golden eyes brighter than the sun looked at me.

"Who is he Tyra?"
Gramps asked me.

I walk up to Sesshomaru and hug him, making him grunt, and Sota and Gramps gasp in shock.
"I missed you Sesshomaru!"