The Blind Mate: Interruption

Here's the next chapter......

===========================================

I sigh as I was content in the hot springs that Sesshomaru found, and I was currently soaking my body in, and Sesshomaru gave me a bottle of washing oils to use he personally uses himself, which I'm happy he offered to give me oils to clean myself.
The warm water felt good on my body, took away the aches and pains from being on A-un's saddle.

I was currently washing my hair too, and once my hair was sudsy, I dove into the water, and held my breath, so that I could scrub the suds out of my hair with my very own fingers, then I came up, breathing hard, and my hair was clean of suds, and I stood up, using the oils on my body, cleaning even my core between my thighs, using two fingers to do so, and my bum too.
I heard rustling noises, making me tilt my head up, and pull my fingers from my core, that I was cleaning with my fingers.
"Hello?
Sesshomaru?"
I ask around me.

I heard more rustling and then a splash.
I scream, and fell on my rear in the water in shock, and I coughed in the warm water as it enveloped my lungs, and suddenly an arm tugged me from the water, and I cough and gasp for air, seeing a dark shadow in front of me, and I knew it was a person, but my fingers were clutching silked fabric.
"I heard you scream."
Sesshomaru says to me, and I knew it was him holding my body to him.

"I heard something in the bushes and something splash in the water."
I tell him.

"That was a monkey.
I scared it off."
Sesshomaru chuckled, him seemingly amused.

"Oh, sorry then.
It's just after that monster from last time, I'm a bit jumpy."
I tell him.

"That's understandable, since that creature brought you to this era by force."
Sesshomaru then helped me to stand straight on my feet.
"Wash away the oils.
I will watch over you if you feel uneasy."

"Thank you."
I tell him, and I heard him wade out of the water of the hot spring, and I finally felt safe.

I wash off the bathing oils, and stepped out of the warm hot springs, and Sesshomaru handed me a cloth.
"Dry off."
He says to me, and I do as asked.
"I will comb your hair."
He says to me, and I heard him shift to stand behind me, and I felt his fingers rake through the mats in my long hair easily, until my hair was combed well.
"Your clothes are still drying over the fire.
Keep the cloth over your body until then."
He says to me, as I did after I dried off, I wrapped it around me, and my big breasts showed loudly, which I felt it in the cloth he gave me.

"Your hair is beautiful I admit."
Sesshomaru says to me as his fingers slide easily through my hair, which made goosebumps form on my pale skin.

"Thank you."
I felt my cheeks burn when he said that.

His hand went to my waist, and I blink in shock it did, and his fingers trailed up my waist to my hair, in I bet admiration.
I could feel his eyes looking at my body though I had the cloth around my intimate body parts.
The way he looked at me felt lustful.
"If you want you can stay longer by my side?"
He asked me.
"Your choice."

I was surprised he asked that.
"I think Kagome might be worried about me, so I'd like to find her and assure her I'm safe."
I tell him honestly.

"Of course."
He says to me.

I felt his hand entwine his fingers along my own hand, and he started walking along as I kept the cloth around my body with my other hand, his dark shadowy body shape moving forward, his shadowy arm clasping my own shadowy arm.
I could see magenta swirling energy around him, which identified to me his energy, which was weird, and Jaken's was green, Inuyasha's I remember was red that day I met him, so it seemed each demon had such energy like this only I could see, which was interesting indeed.
A-un's was dark blue.
I have yet to explain this to Sesshomaru, afraid he'd think I was crazy, and it's been a week since I've been travelling with him, and so far he has treated me well, which I noticed confused Jaken.
But there were times I didn't sleep cause my Non-24 disorder, which Sesshomaru expressed concern when I went without sleep for three days, then I fainted on A-un, so that's why he was concerned because the third day I fainted on A-un.
Jaken merely was annoyed by me not sleeping that long.
I never knew Sesshomaru would be concerned for my well-being, especially when Jaken told me that Sesshomaru loathes human beings, that he has murdered countless human beings without batting an eye, so yes it did confuse me why I'm getting treated tenderly and kindly by him, so much so I wonder why he is doing so, but earlier he was looking at me with lust, I could feel it, so maybe he liked me in a sexual manner, finding me attractive in a way?
I don't know, but I'd like to find out.
I mean I've never felt someone look at me like that before, only one other time I have, and it was a stalker I had arrested in America.
Nobody else has ever looked at me in such a way since then.

Sesshomaru guided me to sit down by the fire, and I heard him walk over towards where my clothes were drying, including my bra.
"They are dry now.
So you may dress.
Jaken, leave us so she can dress."
Sesshomaru says and ordered Jaken around.

Jaken I heard him walk away saying.
"Yes Milord."

Once Jaken left, I undo the cloth on my naked slim yet curvy body, and Sesshomaru handed me my clothing, and I started putting my bra and underwear on first, then my dark and gold shirt, and my dark jeans.
I pull on my socks, and my Converse shoes, which I tied in order, feeling the strings to do so, and I tied them in a double knot.

"Thank you Sesshomaru for allowing me to bathe, though it's been a week until we found a place for me to do so.
I appreciate it."
I smile warmly at him.

"You are welcome."
He says to me, him sitting next to me, me feeling his eyes upon me.

"What color are your eyes Sesshomaru?"
I ask him.

"Gold."
He says to me.

"Your hair?"
I ask him.

"Silver."
He answers honestly.

"Is it long?"
I ask him.

"Very long."
He answers me.

"Golden eyes are rare where I'm from."
I tell him honestly.
"It sounds beautiful to have such a color for your eyes, so I bet you are a beautiful man."
I smile warmly in his direction, and his shadow figure was in a sitting position in front of me, the grass was dark gray, the trees around us light gray, and I reach out, and my hand went to his, and I felt his eyes upon me once again, as I bring his hand in my grasp up to my other hand, and I trail my fingers along his fingers, to where I could feel his claw-like nails with my tips of my fingers.
"You have beautiful fingers too."
I say to him, then trail my fingers up his arm through his long kimono sleeve, and I felt him tremble at my touch a few seconds, then he stiffened.
He was still as my fingers stopped at his shoulder.
I pull my hand away completely, and let his hand go.
"You are beautiful, just by me feeling your arm and fingers."
I smile warmly up at him.

Sesshomaru swallowed hard, as she smiled ever so gently, warmly, with such kindness telling him, a dog demon, that he was beautiful, that it made his heartbeat thrash into his chest, and his cheeks warm.
She was more beautiful to him than he himself is.
Her personality was the purest thing he has encountered amongst humans, that it struck a cord in him, making him wonder if he was wrong for loathing humanity.
He sighs, and reaches his hand out, his fingers caressing her cheek, and she blinked, her expression showed she was shocked and confused he touched her like that.
He leans forward, his heart thrashing in his chest, and he felt like kissing her, he wanted to kiss her plump lips for an unknown reason he do not understand, his golden eyes staring at her lips, and just before his lips touched her own, Jaken ruined the moment as he exclaimed.
"I'm back Milord!"
Sesshomaru immediately, out of embarrassment, pulled away from her, and let's her cheek go.

"Who told you to come back?!"
Sesshomaru growled out.

Jaken kowtowed to him.
"Forgive me for I have sinned Milord!"

This is how people should react to Sesshomaru, but Tyra does in fact not, which that eludes him, confused him, because most humans fear Sesshomaru, since he is a dog demon, the son of the most ferocious and famous dog demon of the West; Toga.
Every human knows of his father, and quake at the mere sight of Sesshomaru, and yet Tyra is oblivious to what Jaken told her about Sesshomaru, her not believing he was a fathomful dangerous creature.
Sesshomaru looked back at Tyra as she turned away from him, and she looked to be flustered as well, because he almost kissed her, and if it hadn't been for Jaken interrupting the moment, he would have, which frustrated Sesshomaru Jaken ruined the moment.

Sesshomaru stood up, saying.
"I shall hunt something for you to eat Tyra."
He then walked away, leaving her in Jaken's care.

====================================================

To be continued.....