Meeting Up With Kagome

Here's the next chapter........

==================================================

I ran out of hygiene supplies; so we headed back to the direction of Old Lady Kaede's village, and Sesshomaru was walking beside me, me hearing his footsteps crunching the dirt path we were walking upon, and it has been two months since I had sex with Sesshomaru, and he hasn't come onto me since then, but he has cuddled with me at night, and yet I think he doesn't want to show much affection towards me, him afraid that Naraku will use the knowledge Sesshomaru loves me to his advantage.
And I now haven't had a period for quite some time, because of my PCOS, and I know I'm not pregnant, yet there's a chance of a cryptic pregnancy, which is a pregnancy that doesn't give me symptoms of pregnancy.
I would buy a pregnancy test whilst I'm back in my era, because the well is still there, and I only go back after saying goodbye for supplies, and because Jaken begged me to keep returning for snacks he likes.

Sesshomaru likes the spicy pork rinds the most, and that's the only snack he has me buy there, so I will buy that too.
We were almost to the village typically speaking, and Sesshomaru still remembers how to get there, and anyways, if Kagome is there, then we can chat awhile, and catch up, and we really needed to catch up.

I was holding onto Sesshomaru's hand, his fingers entwined with mine, that is until he says to me.
"Let my hand go; and follow me with your ears."
I knew that was an order, so I obeyed him as we started descending down the steps leading towards Old Lady Kaede's village, and Sesshomaru used his hand to make sure I didn't fall down the steps, his hand enclosed around my upper arm.
"You are never walking straight."
He comments to me.

"It's cause of my blindness."
I tell him.

"You can fall easier."
He replied, me hearing his concern lacing his voice

"I'll be fine."
I reassure him, me smiling in his direction.

"Alright."
He replied, I bet him acknowledging that I can handle myself, but still the hint of worry laced his voice.

"Sesshomaru?
What are you doing here?"
I heard Inuyasha grouch out, his voice hinting he's not happy we are here.
I felt Inuyasha's gaze upon me, and I look up, seeing his round golden eyes, and unlike Inuyasha's eyes being round, Sesshomaru's are an almond shape.
"Tyra?
You are here?"
Inuyasha asked me.

"Of course.
Like last time I'm here."
I say to him cheerfully.
"I'm going back home for supplies."

"Kagome will be happy to see you Tyra."
I heard Sango's voice.

"Hey Sango."
I smile in her direction of her voice, where I heard it.

"It is nice to see you again Tyra."
I heard Miroku say to me.

"It's nice to hear you all."
I giggle at them.

"You smell heavily of Sesshomaru's scent.
What have you been doing while with him?"
Inuyasha says to me, and I heard the emotion suspicion lacing his voice, which made me flustered.

"That is none of your concern."
Sesshomaru answers for me.

"Come; I'll guide you to Kagome.
She's fixing dinner with Kaede, and we can catch up."
Sango took my right hand in hers and started guiding me away from Sesshomaru.

"Milord; is it alright that the demon slayer guides Tyra away?"
Jaken asked Sesshomaru.

"Yes."
Sesshomaru tells Jaken.
"And Jaken wait by the entrance of the village."

"Yes Milord."
Jaken bowed to Sesshomaru.

"So; what's your relationship with Tyra?
Last time you followed her through the well.
Only I can go through the well."
Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru.