A/N About Her Senses

The female lead's heightened senses including her sense of smell, and hearing is just like Daredevil's from Marvel.
She can listen to someone's heartbeat and detect lies, or detect when someone loves her, or is blushing, because when you blush your heartbeat quickens in a certain manner, it's the same with when someone lies, and if someone is in love with you.
Her sense of smell she can detect scents of blood, odors nobody can smell that are human except Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Koga.
She can see in shadowy grays and blacks, and see auras of people, which I've explained of in chapters, each person has different colored auras, and because she can see auras, is due to she's a blood related descendant of a fictional priestess, I conjured up in this book, that was the daughter of the priestess that made the Sacred Jewel.

Since she has a priestesses blood in her, unlike Kagome, who is a reincarnated person from Kikyo, the female lead's powers, if she learns to control them, can be more powerful than Kagome.

I just wanted to clarify this with people, who wonder why she could hear someone blush.
She can deter whether the signal/hear the heartbeat, whether or not if they are blushing, lie, or are in love, she can even tell if someone is angry, or in a bad mood.
She's a very caring, and puts others before herself.
She cares if someone is in fact unwell, or needs cheering up.
Sesshomaru is always in a foul mood, so she tries to lighten it all the time.

I'm sorry this isn't an update, but I wanted to clarify her abilities.