Muttface McGee

Don't worry everyone I'll continue to update my books that I haven't lost the data of until the USA goes full fascism and bans Wattpad, A03, Tapas, Lenzhin, and Webtoon.
I cannot copy my works at this moment.
Or afford a printer, because I cannot do online purchases unless it's through gift cards I save up, because Republicans are cutting disabled peoples access to things, and food stamps too. They gutted most my food stamps, so my money goes mostly to my food. Expensive food since I have tons of food allergies like my grandma, and is also why I get food stamps cause the food I just eat is really expensive, my food stamps with inflation raising prices of food when I only get a few days worth of groceries drains my food stamps to nothing. I do pay rent in my house half of it, to help my family, since I owe them for giving a roof over my head, and rent went up.
My mother is sure to keep receipts for the social security office, so I won't be accused of fraud, and I never would do fraud.
My Mom is the one who funds me buying stuff through gift cards online or I warn them through JustPlay gaming warning app, On Go Surveys, Brandbee Surveys, or MistPlay a gaming warning app.
Just letting you guys know I'm struggling.
And legally I cannot work because of my chronic illnesses and disabilities. My orthopedic doctor believes I could have MS on top of my other issues I have, so I had a test done for that.
I'm still recovering from my medically needed hysterectomy.
Bending down is forbidden for six weeks, but I'm healing up good.
I'm now off pain meds but my stitches inside me and outside itch like hell, 🤣.
My spirits are happy, and until they nuke those sites, including Wattpad; I'll continue to work on books I never lost data to.
I had to save up to buy a new writing device, cause spirits mess with the batteries of stuff so much, they cause battery swellings, and I'm lucky my batteries on my PS Vita and my Nintendo Switch I got as gifts never ended up with swollen batteries from spirits, but they love to drain them too.

I'll get to the story now.

================================================

I farted on accident, trying to hold it in loudly as I was walking beside Ginta and Hakkaku, it stunk too, and they both walk, and cringe away.
"Sorry boys but the boar didn't like me last night."

"Stinko de mayo."
Ginta says, and I laugh more, cause that's a joke from a movie I love called Hot Chick, and these guys don't know that movie.
It's just a mixed up of words of Spanglish.

"Yeah what he said."
Hakkaku says to me.

"Your ass stinks."
Koga, the ever so bold wolf demon he was, says that point blank to me.

My stomach rumbles and I couldn't hold in another fart, and I let it rip, it was over a minute long, and loud as fuck, which sounded like I literally shat myself, but I didn't.
"I'm sorry but my tummy is upset."
I tell all three of them.
"I usually don't eat that kind of meat, so it made me upset in my tummy."

"Sounds like you'll need to take a giant godforsaken dump soon."
Koga point blank puts it out front and center, my big farty problem.

"I might, so can you take me somewhere I can go?"
I ask him.

"Where?
We aren't lords or anything.
No outhouses."
He says to me, and I give him a horrified look.

"Pooping out in the open?!
I'm not barn animal!"
I exclaim, and my stomach rumbles again.

"Go behind the bushes.
We'll keep watch."
Ginta says to me.

"Yeah."
Hakkaku says to me.
"With us here you can take a dump in peace."

"Well that's flattering you two."
I say sarcastically.

"Go take your dump.
Even Koga will keep watch.
Well give you leaves to clean off."
Hakkaku says to me.