Calm Envy

Here's the next chapter..........

Warning mature content ahead......
==========================================================

Things change......
The world changes........
And along with it me, and my eyesight has begun to show more energies, but that is the only thing I see other than eyes of people.
I realized that as we travel; that my energy within me is changing, and I cannot understand it.
The energy is allowing me to do things I couldn't do at all, just like today, when we came to a village, a village that was torched by Entei and Hakudoshi, and I found a survivor, which I kneeled next to the severely burned survivor, and I held out my hand, and I watched as pinkish blue energy swirled around the survivor, and their wounds I knew all healed fully up, which Jaken gasped in shock at.

I felt Sesshomaru's eyes watching me as I healed the teenage girl, and I helped her stand up.
"We'll help you get to a safe village."
I tell her.
I turn to face Sesshomaru.
"So let's help her."

"Have it your way."
Sesshomaru sounded not too pleased I wanted to help this teenage girl.

"Just suck it up Sesshomaru until we get her to a safe village.
She's no older than fourteen, so she needs a new guardian."
I scoff at him, and by sensing her energy, I knew her age, now Sesshomaru's age I couldn't tell how old he was, though I could sense his energy for a long while now.

"Thank you miss."
The teenage girl says to me, her voice hinting she's appreciative of us helping her out.
"It's just I'm not used to demons being nice."

"Well.....Sesshomaru is only nice to me, so be expecting him to be cold towards you."
I tell her.

"Oh, then I'll try not to upset him."
She sounded disappointed that Sesshomaru isn't very nice to other humans except me, in fact I could tell by her voice that she's worried he's cold towards other humans...well except me.

"He won't hurt you; trust me on that."
I assure her.
"Just stay by me and there won't be a problem."

I felt Sesshomaru's glare directed towards my back as we started walking out of the burned down village.
"Miss; thank you for healing me.
Are you a priestess?"
The teenage girl asked me.

"Actually I'm not sure if I am one."
I tell her.

"My name is Nanaki."
She says to me, her rather cheerful.
"I was an orphan in my village before it was attacked by demons.
So I'm used to not having parents."

"Well that'll change.
I'll try to convince the head of the next village to take you in.
My name is Tyra."
I tell her, me smiling in her direction.

"And the demon you're with; is he your lover?"
She asked me and I immediately get flustered.

"Well.....um....he's close to me is all.
I travel with him, because I like his company, and he likes my company too."
I tell her honestly, but I denied he is my lover, though he kissed me once.

"Oh; I can tell by how he looks at you he likes you."
She whispered at me.

I felt my face burn hotly.
"Well.....I think he does too, but he hides how he feels."
I whisper back to her.

"By the way....are you blind?"
She asked me.

"Yes I am."
I tell her.

"How'd it happen?
Or were you born blind?"
She asked me.

"A guy and his friends purposely blinded me with a chemical back home."
I tell her honestly.
"They were jealous of my intelligence."

"That's awful!
I'm sorry that happened to you."
Nanaki says to me, which I could tell she felt sympathy for me in her voice, and I merely nod.