2*

*Panic attacks and suicidal thoughts mentioned*

-Madelyn Cline-

Waking up the next day, the house was quiet because my parents were at work. I looked over at my phone which just buzzed, picking it up I saw that Harry texted me.

Harry🤍

Harry🤍

Good Morning Madd x

Morning Harry 🤍

Harry🤍

I have a meeting this morning, so I'll come to yours after that.

That's okay and before I forget, here's the video

*Video*

Harry🤍

Thanks, I'm just going into the meeting now so text soon x

Hope it goes well x

With that ending I went downstairs and had a little bit of breakfast, it wasn't much but at least it was better than nothing. I went back upstairs and peeked into Sophie's room to see her still sleeping, I went back to my room, got changed into some running clothes and went on a run with my dog Nellie for about an hour.

Once I got back Sophie was up making herself something, "Where were you, you were like gone for 20 minutes,"

"An hour and I went on a run,"

"I don't know how you can enjoy running for an hour," She answered, as I headed up the stairs.

I went and had a shower, got dressed into some clean, casual clothes, blow-dried my hair, and put on a little makeup. I still had no texts from Harry so I went back to my room and started drawing a picture of Harry and me that Emma had taken at Trafford Stadium yesterday. It took 3 and a half hours to get it done but not perfect, There was still some shading and background missing but my hand was extremely sore from drawing.

Once I got up from my desk Harry finally texted me.

Harry🤍

Harry🤍

Hey Maddie, the meeting went overtime but they said yes about you singing.

That's great, do you need to go to your house before mine or not?

Harry🤍

I don't but I need the address

Here it is *Address*

Harry🤍

Thanks, see you soon

With Harry on his way I started cleaning the house, I would say it was stress cleaning but I wasn't that stressed. I cleaned my room last, packing away all of my drawing stuff except for the sketchbook. Once I felt better I sat on the couch and then a black sports car pulled into the driveway. Harry stepped out of the car in black skinny jeans, a grey shirt, Chelsea boots and his hair was tied up in a man bun.

I let him inside and Nellie greeted him and then went up to my bedroom, "Wow your room is so cool Maddie,"

"Thanks, Emma helped me with almost all of it,"

He walked over to my desk and looked at something for something, "Did you draw this,"

'Yeah I did, and Emma took the photo that I referenced from," I replied. We both then sat on my bed and started talking, "So is there anything I need to do or buy for the tour,"