8

-Madelyn Cline-

I woke up to a little bit of light coming through the top of the curtains from the street lamps outside, I checked my phone for the time, 5:15 AM. I rolled around to see Harry but he wasn't there, I thought he had just gone to the bathroom so I sat up in bed.

"Maddie," Harry called weakly from the bathroom.

After I heard my name I recognised it was Harry, at that moment I heard a bang which I thought he must have fell or something so I shot out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom to see him okay, not on the floor, and fully dressed, "What the fuck Harry,"

"Good morning sunshine," Harry announced with his infectious smile across his face.

"Holy shit Harry I thought you were hurt or something,"

"I'm sorry Angel but I need you to get ready and meet me at Louis and Zayn's room at 5:30,"

He left me in the hotel room, I went on my phone for a bit and then got dressed. I met Harry outside Zayn and Louis's room, I never properly looked at what Harry was wearing but he looked nice, "How many pairs of those boots do you own,"

"A lot," he replied, looking down at his shoes.

"Now I would like to know what was going through your brain when you decided to wake me up by deciding to pretend to be hurt," I said leaning against the wall.

"It was a good idea at the time but not after," Harry replied standing up from off the wall.

Then he placed his hand beside my head, leaning himself against me, our lips inches apart, his hair dangling off his shoulder beside him. His emerald green eyes were sucking me in, he placed his soft lips on mine, he placed free his hand on my waist and I ran mine through his hair. The next minute the door opens and Louis and Zayn walk out to us kissing. They were a bit startled because they didn't see us but Louis tapped Harry on the shoulder and he stood next to me.

"Why the fuck did you wake us up at 5:30 Harry," Louis said, yawning.

"Because Niall, Liam and I have put together a surprise for you guys," Harry replied, brushing his hair behind his shoulder.

'You guys are lucky because I got woken up at 5:15 by Harry pretending to hurt himself while he was in the bathroom,"

"Sounds lovely Maddie," Zayn responded.

We went down the hallway to Liam and Niall's room, They came out a second later and we got in a van. After we started driving Harry covered my eyes with something.

"Harry Edward Styles what are you doing," I said as he was trying something around my eyes

"Ooh you got called by your full name," Louis teased.

"Well, Madelyn Grace Cline for this surprise to work I need you blindfolded and it's just one of my random bandannas," Harry said, finishing tying the bandanna to my head.

"Wait your full name is Madelyn,"

"Yeah Niall, didn't you know that, I said my full name at the concert last night,"

"I don't recall you saying that," Niall replied.

We finished the ride to the mysterious place, Harry got out of the car and helped me out, I'd never been to London so I didn't know what we were doing or where we were going, "Come on Maddie, can't you trust me," Harry said guiding me while holding my hands.

"I could normally but since you blindfolded me and I don't know where we are is a big concern to me," I replied.

"I promise it's worth it because what we're going to see is beautiful," Liam said.

Liam and Niall talked to this lady and they led us to what seemed like a pod thing, and then it started moving and we had been moving for a while before it stopped. Harry took off my blindfold and we were at the top of the London Eye watching the sun rise and overlooking the city. I was speechless, it was beautiful, Harry could tell, "How did you like our surprise and does it make up from this morning,"

"This is amazing, yes it does make up for this morning, Styles," I replied hugging him.

We watched the sunrise from the top of the London Eye, when we got back to the ground there was a little swarm of girls outside when we came out. We said hi to them and got back into the van. "So, what do we have on today,"

"We have a panel interview today, two photoshoots and a concert," Harry replied.

We spent the next week and a half in London and it was one of the best experiences of my life, the concerts at Wembley were amazing, the fans were awesome, the extra things the boys did like photoshoots were so fun to attend and just hanging out in each other's hotel rooms altogether.

---------------

Quick A/N

I know that this is a really short chapter but I had this idea for a while but when it came up to writing I got writer's block. 

Anyone who knows how writer's block feels can relate and writer's block is a bitch

Anyway, a new chapter is coming out soon, depends on when the writer's block goes away

Stay safe and mentally well,

-M