21*

Hi Loves,

Like a previous chapter (I forgot what one) I mentioned that it was very heavy on a certain topic and I just want to say that this chapter is the same. I don't want to write this chapter to give any ideas but I need this for the story. If you want/need help here are some helplines for you.

New Zealand -

Anxiety New Zealand - 0800 ANXIETY (0800 264 4389). Depression Helpline - 0800 111 757 or free text 4202. KIDSLINE - 0800 54 37 54 (0800 KIDSLINE) for young people up to 18 years (available 24/7) Women's refuge - 0800 733 443 for women living with violence or fearing their family/relationship. Suicide Crisis Helpline - 0508 828 865, is a free nationwide service available 24 hours, 7 days a week and is operated by highly trained and experienced telephone counsellors who have undergone advanced suicide prevention training

Australia - Lifeline - 13 11 14. KIDSLINE - 0800 55 1800. Beyond Blue - 1300 55 1800

USA - Suicide prevention helpline - 1 800 273 8255. Crisis text line - text HOME to 741741

UK - 1 800 Suicide - 1 800 784 2433. 1 800 273 TALK - 1 800 273 8255. UK Suicide Hotline - 08 457 90 90 90. Crisis text line - text 85258

Canada - Crisis support - 1 833 356 4566. Crisis text line - text HOME to 686868

I know that there are more helplines but I got all of these from a book called 'Letter's to You' by Jazz Thornton. Anyway, I'll let you go.

All my love,

-M

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Madelyn Cline-

I feel horrible.

Not in a sick kind of way, in a mental health kind of way. I've been trying to bring up the courage to tell Harry but with the tour coming to an end, the boys starting to write a new album and their schedules filling up like wildfire, I have just kept it inside.

"Good morning Madd," Harry whispered in my ear. He was already dressed because they had a soundcheck for an interview with a segment where they sang Night Changes and Fools Gold.

I had completely zoned out before Harry brought me back to the present, "Madd, you okay,"

"I kind of.."

"Harry we need to go now," Liam yelled.

"I'm so sorry angel but I have to go, the boys and I will be home around three and then I have the rest of the day for you,"

"Harry, I swear if you're fucking her then I will seriously kill you," Liam yelled again.

He almost busted down the door to our room, actually surprised that Harry was dressed, standing at the edge of our bed and not fucking me, "Come on Curly, are you a bit deaf,"

He quickly walked over and planted a kiss on my lips, "I have to go but I'll see you soon, love you,"

"Love you too," I replied.

I waited in bed until I heard the door close, signalling that the boys had left. I got ready and stole Harry's favourite hoodie, his smell embedded in that hoodie, making a safe and comforting environment all in a piece of fabric.

I gathered up my drawing supplies and set up down in the kitchen, avoiding the mess that was Harry and I's room. I spent a good couple of hours listening to music and finishing the drawing I had procrastinated on for months.