14

Throughout January we stayed in Spain, Bangkok, Asia, and Melbourne. For Harry's birthday, we were staying on the Gold Coast, I had planned to get some tattoos in Italy but waited till Harry's birthday to get them, I didn't want to go alone so I asked someone to go with me.

Boo bear💙

Hey boo bear

If you call me that one more time then theirs a high chance 

you won't be using your mouth again

Violent much

Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go get a tattoo with me

If we can go to the store after

Sure I needed stuff anyway

I'll meet you outside in the hallway

Okay Boo Bear

I was in a T-shirt and shorts but had no time to change since he was waiting so I grabbed a hoodie quickly since it was autumn in Australia. Harry was on a call with his family for his birthday so he didn't hear me walk out, once I got out of the hotel room successfully I could see Louis down the hallway, "Ready to go," He said.

I nodded and we made our way past security and out of the hotel, starting our short walk to the tattoo shop, "So what tattoos are you thinking about,"

"Remember when I got all of you to draw a star,"

He nodded so I continued, "I'm getting them on my shoulder blade, I got Harry to write the nickname he has for me and I'm getting that on my collarbone, I have a picture of a heart he drew so I took that and getting that underneath one of the hearts my parents drew and I'm getting another one that I can't tell you about,"

We finished the short walk to the tattoo shop without being mobbed, Louis and I entered the Fine Line tattoo shop to a lady who looked a couple of  years older than me greeted us, "Hey guys how are you doing,"

"Good thank you, I have an appointment for 11:30,"

She quickly looked at the computer before coming out from behind the counter, "Alright then I guess you are Madelyn, My name is Olivia, Come back through,"

Olivia led us to a different room with some tattoo chairs that had been prepped with the proper equipment and disinfected well, Louis sat in a chair in the corner while Olivia and I sorted out the tattoo sizes and she printed out the stencils, "So what one would you like done first,"

"The heart and I would like it under these two hearts,"

She put the stencil on just under my mum's heart on my right wrist, once she removed the stencil paper the blue ink was on my skin and then she started tattooing. Olivia finished the heart tattoo and it looked exactly like the photo I had. I took a photo before she wrapped it up in some protective tattoo film so then it would reduce the risk of infection and I could take it off in a couple of days.

I then took off my shirt so she could put the stencil on my right shoulder blade on my back to tattoo, Olivia got me on a tattoo table which was basically like a massage table but sanitised, while Louis was busy on his phone "This is the first time I have had a tattoo with my shirt off,"

"Isn't the first time you've had your shirt off for someone," Louis replied.

I wanted to look at him but he was behind me and I was in the middle of getting tattooed, "When, where, why and how,"