6*

*talking about ED *

-Madelyn Cline-

Today we started the 7-month tour, My mum came to wake me up at like 8:00 am and practically dragged me out of bed. I had a shower while my mum made breakfast when I came down. I saw my mum, dad and sister all sitting at the dining table. I sat down and we started talking.

"So, do you know where you're going so far?"

"We are going down to London, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, America, Ireland and I think there are a few more but I forgot," I replied.

"That sounds like so much fun honey, After you finish your breakfast do you want me to braid your hair," She asked.

"Sure, I would love that," I replied.

I finished my breakfast, and I went upstairs to grab my hairbrush, a comb, 2 hair ties and some hairspray and went into my mum's room. I walked in as my mum was finishing making her bed, and she told me to sit down on the floor with my back on the side of her bed and she would braid my hair. (I can braid my hair myself, but my mum wanted to and have some time with me)

"What do you think your favourite place to visit will be," Mum asked me parting my hair and started braiding the top. "I think that I will be excited about the stadium in Italy, and the countries and states in general which are France, California, Australia and New Zealand,"

"Off-topic question that I just thought of, Have you told Harry about the Anorexia stuff," Mum said as she grabbed strands of my hair to braid.

"No, I haven't but I have told Zayn because he kind of figured it out when I fainted,"

"You should tell him soon, you're dating, and a good relationship is built on vulnerability, trust and honesty," Mum said.

"Yeah, I know but like he doesn't have to know my whole life story," I replied.

"What I mean Maddie is that you don't have to share every little detail If you can open up about something to him with ease then you're in a vulnerable and healthy relationship and that's great," Mum said finishing up my other braid.

It was about 8:45 and I went for my last walk with Nellie I went for about 30 minutes and then I made sure that I had everything like my drawing stuff, charger, toiletries and stuff like that then I put my tote bag inside of my suitcase and put the suitcase and handbag by the door. I hung out with Sophie for a bit, and we were just sitting on the couch and the thought of touring with One Direction just sank in.

"Oh my gosh, I just realized that this is all happening,"

"Yeah, this is and I'm not going to see you for 7 months," Sophie said platting a little piece of her long brown hair.

"Why don't you me and Emma hang out since she has to see me before I leave,"

She nodded and I texted Emma, within ten minutes she was at my house, hanging out with Sophie, Mum, Dad and me in the living room until I spotted a black van entering our driveway and Harry hopped out.

"Looks like it's time to head outside," I nervously said.

"I guess it is,"

We all walked outside, I hugged Harry and the other boys came out of the van to say hi to everyone while the driver put my suitcase in the boot of the van, and then I hugged my parents and Emma but as I was hugging Sophie, she whispered something into my ear.

"Make sure you take care of yourself and not let your Anorexia or the rumours of social media get to you because they just want to tear you down but you're doing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,"