3*

*starving, Anorexia and fainting*

-Madelyn Cline-

It was super late when Harry and I left the reserve, Harry suggested that I sleep over since he had to pick me up in the morning anyway so I texted my mum and she agreed. We dropped past my house so I could grab a few things before going to Harry's house which he shared with Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. We quietly entered so the boys wouldn't wake up but when we walked past Zayn's room we found him painting.

"What are you guys doing,"

Harry looked at me when I looked at Zayn, "We decided that Maddie would stay in my room for tonight since we have something to do tomorrow,"

"Okay, then but I hope you guys had fun tonight but not too much when you go to sleep,"

Harry and I just looked at each other, trying not to laugh. We walked quietly to Harry's room at the end of the hallway, we got ready for bed and started talking, "I think Liam and Louis are making pancakes tomorrow," Harry whispered.

"That sounds fun and thank you for taking me out tonight," I whispered back.

He grabbed a strand of my hair that had fallen off the pillow, "It was fun but did you think I was going to murder you when I took you the reserve,"

"I have fake scenarios for everything and that happened to be one where I happened to be on a date and they took me to a reserve/forest and murdered me," I jokingly whispered.

And with that, we both fell asleep.

<><><>

"HARRY WHAT IS MADDIE DOING IN YOUR BED," Niall shouted. I woke up instantly but Harry took a second, "Niall it's 8:00 in the dam morning and we went ice-skating last night and she slept over since she and Zayn had to get their in-ears done,"

Next Liam and Louis walked into the room, 'Why is Niall shout-,"

"Liam and Louis, Maddie and I went ice skating last night and she slept over since she and Zayn had to get their in-ears done," Harry explained again.

"Does Zayn know,"

"He saw us when we snuck in," I replied.

"Well, we made pancakes while you two were cuddling cutely and we have some saved," Niall answered. I quickly checked my phone and I had a few texts from Emma.

Emma💕

Emma💕

Madelyn Grace what the hell is this

Oh, that...

I can tell you about it once I get tour jobs done