4*

*Abuse and bruises mentioned*

-Madelyn Cline-

I woke up to Sophie shaking me, trying to get me awake, "Maddie, your alarm has been going off for 5 minutes, get up,"

It took a minute to adjust to the broad daylight streaming into my room since I forgot to pull my curtains last night. Eventually, I got up and dressed and headed downstairs to grab an apple for breakfast. When I was in the kitchen I noticed that Jake pulled up in his car and came to the door with a bag in his hand.

He let himself in and greeted me politely, "Hey Maddie,"

"Hey, what's in the bag," I said as my eyes drifted down to the bag.

"None of your business but where is Sophie,"

"She's in her room but are there condoms in there or something," I whispered to him.

As I pulled away I noticed his expression, it was hard to read but I could see in the bag a tiny bit that had snacks and yes indeed some condoms, "Don't even lie to me I can see them but you can fuck her as loud as you want because I'm out today,"

"Good to know,"

We both walked up the stairs and we crossed paths with Sophie who pulled Jake to her room and closed the door. It was already starting but I was supposed to leave soon anyway, I did my makeup and hair while eating breakfast and then hopped in the car and drove to the boy's house which was about 5 minutes away.

Now I was standing outside the boy's house, I took a deep breath before heading inside to Zayn and Harry in the kitchen and Louis, Liam and Niall nowhere to be seen. Harry hadn't noticed I was there yet so I started running my fingernails down his shirtless back which fixed his posture in seconds because of my touch.

"Hey H,"

He obviously knew it was me after I said his name and he turned around in his chair, "Hey Madd, you look pretty today,"

I couldn't help but smile at him since Zayn was In the room and none of them knew about us, "Thanks, where are the other 3,"

Then in the next 4 seconds, Niall, Liam and Louis all came down the stairs to the kitchen where Harry, Zayn and I were, "Is everyone ready to go,"

"Yep," Harry replied.

"Harry but you're in your skinny jeans which is fine but you have no shirt or shoes on," Niall said.

He quickly looked down at his shirtless chest before running upstairs and putting on a shirt and Chelsea boots before meeting the rest of us in the doorway of the house, ready to leave. A van driven by one of One Direction's security picked us up.

The driver got us at the stadium at precisely 8:30, and we got escorted in and taken backstage to get our microphones and in-ears. Harry's mic was green, Louis's was blue, Liam's was red, Niall's was Orange, Green and white to make the Irish flag, Zayn's was yellow and mine was purple. We headed to the stage and looked at all the space that in a matter of hours the venue would be filled with fans.

We sound-checked 'Story of My Life,' and 'Though The Dark,'. Harry would do this solo part in the last 33 seconds of 'Through The Dark,' while Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and I sang the same lyrics and it would be layered with the different lyrics sung at the same time. We messed around and did some stuff like picking outfits for the show, setting up dressing rooms and just plain admin to do with the show.

<><><>

We all decided to chill out once we were back at the house, Harry and I were in his room lying on his bed. He was tracing the freckles and tattoo lines on my left arm, "How many tattoos do you have," he whispered