17*

A/N

Hey loves,

The pic at the top has nothing to do with this chapter but I found it on my Pinterest and died. DIED. Like the tan arms with the muscles, the jawline, the hair, everything about this pick is gorgeous 

This is another interview chapter, it will be a better chapter in the sense that nobody gets sexualised. 

This chapter goes in deep with Anorexia, Self-Harm, Abuse and Rape, so if any of those things make you uncomfortable or trigger old memories/habits, please don't read this chapter.

Also this interview is done around 3:00 pm and finishes at like 6:00 pm. Instead of staying in a hotel they are staying in a house that was rented. (Just for context) 

It only goes downhill from here,

All my love,

-M

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was truly scared about how this interview would go, I was on my own and didn't know what questions the interviewer would ask about me, Harry, or One Direction.

The interviewer was Zane Lowe, we were doing an interview by the beach in California. I met Zane before the cameras started rolling, Zane seemed like a nice guy which was making the whole anxiety thing a little less bad.

"Now before the cameras start rolling, I just want to say that you don't have to answer any questions that make you feel uncomfortable," he said in a nice and calm tone.

Knowing that I didn't have to answer any type of question that I didn't want made me feel a lot better. The producer sat us down and then the cameras started rolling.

"Hi Madelyn, it's nice to have you on the show, How are you today,"

"You can just call me Maddie if you want but I'm good thank you,"

"First I want to start things off with music, have you always been influenced by music and what made you involved in singing if you know what I mean,"

"I had always been involved with music, My older sister used to play a bunch of music and over time I started to learn the words. My music teacher whom I loved in school told me I was a great singer and that I could go far, and I guess she knew something,"

"It's like a bittersweet moment, that teacher told you something that you didn't think about that much and now that teacher might be looking at you play some of the biggest stadiums in the world," Zane replies.

I felt so good doing this interview, Zane was so respectful and interested in what I had to say even though we were just in the first question, "How did you and Harry meet, or even the band because I don't know and I think a lot of people don't,"

"I met the boys with my best friend back in Manchester when we worked at a hairdresser salon. The boys had come to get their hair cut and Harry just asked me for my number," I replied, looking at Harry's heart tattoo.

"What are some things that you notice about the boys that fans might not, like little things," 

"How Niall is so enthusiastic and super fun to be around, Louis and Liam are like brothers even though they used to dislike each other. Zayn's passion for drawing and making sure everyone's okay, Harry's love for anyone and anything,"

"I know that many of the boys have tattoos and many of them but what ones do you have,"

"I have two hearts for my parents and one for Harry on my wrist, a 'We'll Be Alright' tattoo in my sister's handwriting just below my upper arm. Two collar bone tattoos, a shoulder blade one and a semi-colon on the outside of my wrist.,"