9*

A/N: 

Heyy yall

Sorry for being away for a while but since I had writer's block it was really hard to write and I have been working on two other fanfics while having writer's block for this fanfic

anyways, TPWK

-M

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Abuse, Mental health and body image issues mentioned*

After being in London for a week and a half we moved to France, Paris in particular. This time when we arrived at the hotel Louis and Niall shared a room, Liam and Zayn shared and Harry and I shared a room. Since we were going to be in Paris for 2 weeks I unpacked some of my clothes and I had come to realise that I brought my drawing stuff. I had been so busy with media and concerts that I had forgotten about my favourite hobby.

I sat on the couch in the hotel room, starting to draw a photo that a fan had taken of Harry at one of our shows in London. I got the proportions done before I heard someone come into the hotel room, Harry, Gemma and Anne were here in Paris with us.

I got up and hugged all of them, "Hi Gemma and Anne,"

"Hello honey how are you doing," Anne replied.

"I'm doing fine thank you,"

"Mum do you want to say hi to the other boys, You can come too Gem,"

"I'm fine Harry, I'll catch up with Maddie," Gemma replied.

Once Harry and Anne left Gemma and I sat on the couch together, "So how has the tour been,"

"It's been amazing, This is only the second country I've been in so far and I'm already mind-blown," I replied.

"How has my little brother been to you and have the others found out about you two," Gemma asked.

"Harry has been amazing, you and Anne have raised that boy so well and about the boys, Zayn was the first to find out after I first played in Manchester and kept it a secret for us and the other three found out on the way back from a sound-check in London," I replied, "And of course, Louis had to say something dirty 3 seconds after he found out about us and he said something like "I don't want to hear you fucking each other every night,"

"That sounds like Louis, but I have been meaning to ask you if you're okay after that dinner when Harry and your relationship was quite fresh," Gemma questioned.

"I mean like it's in the past and I'm fine but when it was in the moment it was disgusting, like for Robin to say that when he didn't know me fully or that I had struggled with body image issues for almost all my life didn't make it better but Anne was lovely," I replied playing with one of my rings.

She looked at me playing with my rings and then I stopped, "Harry does the same thing with his rings,"

Then Anne and Harry came in, Harry stood by me and I whispered something in his ear. "Gem just asked me about the dinner we had with them and do you know if Robin is in Paris too," 

"Robin had a work thing thank god and we have an interview in about an hour and a half," he whispered.

"Well Gem and I will leave you two alone but if you have time in your schedule then we could go to lunch," Anne said.

"I don't have the schedule but Harry can let you know when we are free," I replied.

Harry hugged his mum and sister and then they left, Harry came and sat where Gemma was sitting, "Do we need to talk about that dinner,"