19*

Hey Loves,

The pic at the top is of Maddie's outfit for the second half of the story btw.

Enjoy reading

-M

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Violence mentioned*

-Madelyn Cline-

It was our last day off before starting our shows at the Kia Forum, Harry said that he wanted to talk while we were walking around the streets in California. We went into this cute café called the Beachwood Café and found a booth in the corner; the waitress took an order of drinks and when she left it was time to talk. "I know the last few days, even months have been crazy, and I feel like we haven't been able to catch up with each other,"

"The last few weeks have been a bit hectic with the restraint, the Howard Stern interview, my fainting experience and the stuff with Max at the awards, it has all been a bit of a blur for me," I replied.

"I wanted to have this chat because I feel like if we don't catch up with each other soon we might drift apart," I could tell that he didn't want to lose me, the pure happiness he had with me, the times he has comforted me when I had breakdowns and all the times he has been patient with me has all been worth it to be with him.

"You know the last time we could spend time together was in Paris, that was the last time before all the shit happened and that was the last time I felt openly good about myself,"

I knew once I said that sentence that he was broken inside, his emerald eyes stared at his drink for a little before he found an answer. "Madd, why didn't you tell me? I feel so bad that I didn't notice that you were feeling that way," I have had years of therapy and talking about the bad feelings to him was still such a challenge to me and I don't know how to turn it off so I could talk about how I was feeling, "Harry you don't have to be sorry, I'm just not the best at telling that stuff,"

He grabs my hand, wrapping it in his, "If anything comes up that makes you ever feel like that again please tell me because I'll listen,". I felt so grateful that I had such a great boyfriend like him, we finished our little coffee date and I paid for the drinks. As we were walking out Max was walking into the café, a smug grin had formed on his face as he approached us, "Hey Maddie, how are you,"

As much as I didn't want to talk to him I decided to be a grown-up about it and just suck it up, "I'm good how about you,"

"Good. I had been meaning to ask since the awards if you wanted to catch up tonight or whenever you're free," He asked. I knew that this would be a trap to get me in some drama with the media but Harry and I were busy anyway, "I would love to but the boys and I have dinner plans and then for the rest of our time In California will be doing media stuff and the concerts so I'm pretty busy,"

"Well, you can let me know when you're free and I will see if I'm free as well,"

I nodded and said a brief goodbye to him as Harry and I walked out of the coffee shop, once we were back on the streets, roaming around the city of Los Angeles California Harry broke the silence between us, "Are you going to make plans with him,"

I grabbed his hand, his fingers decorated with rings, "No H, I'm not I was just being nice and anyways if I did mean it then that would be a lot of backlash from the media about me cheating on you with him,"

<><><>

I had been getting ready on the floor of our room, sitting in front of the mirror on the closet door. Harry has been giggling at me since the bathroom mirror is free but I like the floor mirror, I'm wearing the dress that I wore to meet Harry's parents and I'm going to try making a happy memory out of this dress. As I'm lightly curling my hair I can see Harry watching me in the mirror, he holds up a blue button shirt so I can see in the mirror and I nod so he puts it on with his skinny jeans and buttons up the first few buttons, letting most of his bare chest out.