22*

*FAKE BODY FOR THE HOSPITAL PICS*

25th, March 2015

The next morning I rolled over to see the bed empty, I got no sleep last night because the fact that Maddie was in the hospital scared me. I felt like if I closed my eyes, she would too but never open them again.

Hearing the commotion from the kitchen signalled to me that at least two of the boys were up, normally I would let my hair out but I decided to put it up into a bun. I headed downstairs in some pyjama pants and no shirt, I came around the corner to all the boys up and dressed, making breakfast.

I felt a bit out of place being the only one in pyjamas but we've known each other for 5 years so we've seen worse, "Good Morning H, how did you sleep,"

"Morning Liam, I didn't sleep at all so that will be why I might seem a bit off during interviews and photoshoots,"

"I talked to the management and they cleared your schedule so you can go see Maddie today and rest because you've been under a lot of stress," Liam replied.

I sat in one of the chairs at the dining table next to Zayn who was tired as well "I haven't been stressed at all, maybe at the hospital while waiting to see if she was okay but I'm fine,"

"What about last night," Louis asked.

I looked at Niall since he was the only one who knew, "Look H, I'm sorry for telling the boys if you didn't want me to but I could tell you were obviously under lots of stress with the workload and Maddie,"

"Look I'll take the day off but I don't want to talk about Maddie anymore this morning,"

"Okay then but breakfasts up,"

As we started eating breakfast I noticed that Zayn was not only just tired but he wasn't eating, "Hey you okay," I whispered.

He nodded and forced a fake smile on his face, he had been off for months but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable with talking about stuff after what happened when he told me about Maddie.

"I know you don't want us to talk about Maddie, Harry, but Paul agreed to drop you off at the hospital before we go to do a brand deal," Liam said looking up from the messages on his phone.

I nodded in reply, I headed upstairs to my room, I stood there for what seemed like forever because everything in my brain just disappeared. "You okay H,"

Niall had come into my room to me just standing there, not knowing what I was doing, "Yeah... Yeah, I just need to,"

"Get dressed," Niall replied.

"Yeah, that,"

He left and now that I knew what I was supposed to do I quickly threw on some skinny jeans, the blue t-shirt that she loved on me and Chelsea boots. I grabbed the notebook that Zayn gave me so I could finish a song that I wrote called 'If I Could Fly'

Paul dropped me outside the front of the hospital, I walked to the ICU check-in, got my name on a visitor pass and walked into Maddie's room.

It breaks my heart to walk into that room again and see her in that state, I quietly sat down and opened the notebook to finish the song.

The management has been on to us about writing songs for a new album and I think this song might be able to go on there. My phone has been blowing up since an article went up about Maddie being in the hospital so I decided to put something up to stop the rumours.