3

If rebirth was something Qi Qingyun had never imagined in the past twenty-five years, then it was even more unexpected for him to fight with a sixteen-year-old boy after rebirth.

    The wound on Zhong Xuejin's forehead was not too deep, but there was a lot of blood, which looked scary.

    But seeing that the wound on Zhong Xuejin's forehead couldn't be stopped, Qi Qingyun was also a little anxious, she had no choice but to call an ambulance.

    The homeroom teacher who rushed over after hearing the news called Zhong Xuejin's parents, and then got into the ambulance. The other party looked at Qi Qingyun and Qi Yousui, because these two teenagers who looked alike and could be mistaken for twin brothers at first glance seemed a bit at odds. They seemed to be ready to work as soon as the head teacher left.

    Fortunately, Zhong Xuejin's wound stopped bleeding in time, and after lying in the hospital for several hours, she insisted on returning to the classroom. Qi Qingyun wanted to go over and ask how the other party was doing, but the head teacher Liu Chengbi was obviously confused by these three people He was in a bad mood, and after letting Zhong Xuejin take his seat, he called Qi Yousui and Qi Qingyun to the classroom with a dark face.

    "I probably understand everything between you."

    Liu Chengbi is a woman who has just turned 30. She just gave birth to a child last year. As the saying goes, it takes three years to be pregnant, but this sentence is obviously not true for Liu Chengbi. , the work is still quick and straightforward, and the speed of speech is also very fast:

    "I checked the surveillance, and it was Qi Yousui who provoked classmate Qi Qingyun first.

    " Before saying the next sentence, she opened her mouth first, and turned to Qi Qingyun incredulously:     "

    What's your name?"

A few perfunctory words.

    "Which one is Qi, which one is clear, which cloud?"

    Qi Yousui continued to ask with a gloomy expression.

    "..." Qi Qingyun glanced at him, but did not reply.

    After being interrupted by Qi Yousui, Liu Chengbi looked a little unhappy, took a deep breath before regaining the dominance of the speech, knocked on the table hard, and said sharply: "

    Qi Yousui!"

    Qi Yousui said impatiently. "Yeah", he looked like a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water. He stood in his pocket in a dawdly manner, and smoothed out his curled hair, as if he wanted to show his new hairstyle to the teacher on purpose, his eyes were still burning She looked at Qi Qingyun intently, as if she wanted to stare at the other person's face with a hole through the mask.

    "Go, write a 3,000-word self-criticism, and read it when you speak under the national flag tomorrow." Liu Chengbi squeezed the space between his brows, pointed at the door with his fingertips, and said expressionlessly, "You can go."

    Qi Yousui still wanted to say something to Qi Qingyun, but because Liu Chengbi's expression was too ugly at the moment, it seemed that fire would burst out from his eyes in the next second and burn his newly-made hairstyle, so he could only With a slow "oh", he moved out of the office step by step.

    "Student Qi Qingyun, right?" Facing Qi Qingyun, Liu Chengbi's tense expression eased, but it was obviously not much better: "The teacher has seen the surveillance,

    this matter has nothing to do with you, Don't worry, the school won't punish you."

    "Then what about Qi Yousui?" When Qi Qingyun thought of the blood-stained face of a classmate she had never met, her heart tensed up, and even her tone was a little irritated: