24

On the night of early autumn, there was a sudden heavy rain, the solemn rain mixed with the wind, slapping the branches on the side of the road crazily, and under the gradually lit lights, branches and branches appeared like ghosts, with teeth and claws, light gray, ghosts floating like ghost.

    The cold water slid down Qi Qingyun's hair and eyelashes, and slowly wet the neck and collarbone. It was glazed like jade, and was slowly wiped away by Qi Qingyun's hand.

    During his movements, the person lying in his arms remained motionless, nestling quietly in his arms, curled up into a ball, looking small, as if no matter what Qi Qingyun said to him, he would not open his mouth .

    However, Zhong Xuejin didn't run away, and just clung to Qi Qingyun quietly, like some kind of parasite, which could only survive by leaning on Qi Qingyun's body and constantly absorbing the other's flesh and blood.

    Qi Qingyun raised her eyes to look at the gloomy sky, endured it, finally suppressed the emotions in her heart, silently covered Zhong Xuejin's head with one palm, and hugged him with one hand.

    He is not strong, and his stature is still the appearance of a young boy when he just grew taller, but Zhong Xuejin is so light that he has gathered enough strength to hug Zhong Xuejin. But it only took eight points.

    There was a burst of warmth from her neck, Qi Qingyun glanced at Zhong Xue who was slowly pressing her forehead against her neck, and reminded the other party to clamp her waist with her legs, and then held up his waist regardless of whether the other party responded or not. Buttocks, turned around, and carried him into the nearest hotel next to him.

    Because she was going to bring Qi Yousui to the hospital, and was afraid that it would be inconvenient to go in and out, Qi Qingyun took her ID card with her in her bag.

    When it was time to show her ID card to book a room, Zhong Xuejin seemed to be a little broken and refused to get off Qi Qingyun's body. Qi Qingyun couldn't reach out to take out her ID card and mobile phone, and hugged him helplessly, slightly He smiled awkwardly at the front desk of the hotel.

    The front desk expressed understanding, and took the initiative to step forward, and thoughtfully took away the ID card and mobile phone from Qi Qingyun's bag, and handed over the room card to Qi Qingyun after paying the payment.

    Qi Qingyun said thank you, stretched out her fingertips to pinch the room card between her fingers, carried Zhong Xuejin into the elevator, stared at the crowd with indifferent eyes, and behaved gracefully, as if she didn't notice the two of them at all. Now they are wearing school uniforms, but their actions and demeanor have far exceeded what they should have at their current age.

    The mandarin ducks are neck-to-neck, as close as a couple who have been in love for many years.

    Qi Qingyun came to the door of the reserved hotel, inserted the room card into the card slot on the wall, and with a beep, the lights in the hotel turned on. He was about to put Zhong Xuejin on the bed and take a bath first Unexpectedly, as soon as Zhong Xuejin was put on the bed, Zhong Xuejin's long legs wrapped around his waist like a swimming snake, leaning over to kiss his lips.

    Qi Qingyun was slightly taken aback, then pushed Zhong Xuejin away with a sullen face, her tone was a little indifferent, she only told Dang to sit still and didn't say a word, and went straight into the bathroom without saying a word.

    He turned around, not wanting to see the bewildered expression on Zhong Xuejin's face at all.

    Click——

    at the moment of the bathroom door, Qi Qingyun's tense body suddenly loosened, and the moment his spirit suddenly relaxed, his figure couldn't help but wobble, and he almost staggered and fell to the ground.