12

Qi Qingyun knows why Qi Yousui is the most difficult thorn in the heart of the teachers of Nangang No. 1 Middle School.

    He chased Qi Yousui out of the dormitory building, but the other party was like a slippery loach, Qi Qingyun searched around the campus, but couldn't catch anyone.

    In desperation, Qi Qingyun thought of seeking help from security guards.

    But because Qi Qingyun and that Jing Qi Yousui, who was "wanted" by the whole school, look so much alike, the security guard looked at Qi Qingyun suspiciously at first, because he suspected that he wanted to make trouble with him, So she didn't cooperate very much, and wanted to drive Qi Qingyun back to the dormitory.

    Qi Qingyun was a little helpless, and in a flash of inspiration, she showed her own pass card as a disciplinary committee member on the spot.

    Theoretically speaking, the disciplinary committee members with Tongcard can even enter and leave the school freely at night, which is convenient for them to "capture" classmates who don't return home at night.

    The security guard reluctantly checked the card for a long time, and finally confirmed Qi Qingyun's identity reluctantly, and then let go to help Qi Qingyun find someone.

    Qi Qingyun breathed a sigh of relief.

    He has become smarter after school now, and he no longer looks around like a headless chicken like before. He bent down to watch the surveillance in the school security room for a long time, only to realize that the little bastard Qi Yousui was not in the school at all. , and did not skip school at all, but jumped over the wall and ran out in a place that was close to a dead corner of monitoring.

    Qi Qingyun: "..."

    He would really thank you.

    Running out of the school gate in the middle of the night, as a minor, if any accident happens, Qi Qingyun can't guarantee that she can arrive in time.

    Because once out of school, finding someone is like finding a needle in a haystack. How easy is it?

    Qi Qingyun's face was livid.

    Fortunately, this is someone else's child. If his child was so disobedient, he would have beaten him with a clothes hanger.

    Maybe it's because Qi Qingyun's complexion is too ugly, the security guard at the side also felt Qi Qingyun's anxiety, pondered for a moment, and kindly pointed him out:

    "Turn out from this corner, pass three traffic lights, and then turn right. There are many bars on that road. I think many minors will gather there on weekends. You can go there and have a look." "Thank you,

    sir "

    Hearing this, Qi Qingyun had an idea in her heart, and said goodbye to Mr. Security very politely.

    The moment she turned around, Qi Qingyun's face turned cold, she tightened the uniform on her shoulders, swiped her pass card, and walked out of the campus quickly.

    According to the vague information given by the security guard, Qi Qingyun went to one bar after another, but until he found the last bar, the person in charge there said that he would not accept underage guests.

    Where did Qi Yousui go?

    Qi Qingyun raised his hand and glanced at his watch, feeling puzzled and uneasy, which made him feel irritable.

    Want to smoke again.

    Qi Qingyun gave a "tsk", her body preceded her consciousness, and touched her pocket.