45

"When?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

    Qi Yousui had tears in his eyes at some point, and the phalanges on his shoulders were so hard that they turned white, and the tingling sensation stretched from the top of the skin to the nerve endings , like fine and dense needles piercing into flesh and blood, painful and piercing.

    Zhong Xue looked at Qi Yousui's face with tearing eyes, and after a long time, she slowly moved her lips, raised her eyelids, revealing a pair of almost amber eyes, like a pool of stagnant water, without any waves, and forced a smile, as if When explaining, the voice was very weak:

    "You were already moderately schizophrenic when you were three years old."

    Qi Yousui heard this, his pupils dilated slightly, and he seemed to be a little slack when he looked closely, and his expression gradually became dazed, as if I couldn't believe what I saw and heard, as if I couldn't gather any strength anymore, my fingertips slipped quietly from Zhong Xuejin's shoulders, looking at his face blankly as if you knew Zhong Xuejin at all.

    His mother has been suffering from schizophrenia for a long time, and she has been hiding it from him...

    Zhong Xue curled up her lips stiffly when she saw this, and smiled. There are light and dark parts on his cheeks, his expression is like that of a doll in a store, exuding lifeless numbness.

    He groped, stretched out his hand slowly, and wanted to grab Qi Yousui's wrist, but after being thrown away forcefully by the other party, he held it back with greater strength, with an almost stubborn expression and a low voice: "I didn't mean not to tell

    you Yes."

    Hearing this, Qi Yousui burst into tears, his eyes were red like a rabbit, he glared at Zhong Xuejin, his lips trembled, he gritted his teeth, turned his head away, his voice was hoarse and broken, and he was so angry that Extremely, it turned out to be strangely calm:

    "Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I'm your son, so I'm so unworthy of your trust?!" "

    ...No."

    Zhong Xuejin lowered her eyes , when his eyes fell on Qi Yousui's pale, almost transparent skin, he moved away hastily, pulled his hair in frustration, and frowned in pain:

    "...I'm just afraid that you will feel ashamed if you know you have a mentally ill mother." "

    If you knew your mother was mentally ill, you would be afraid of your mother, right?"

    Zhong Xuejin raised her head, holding back tears He became popular again, and couldn’t even utter a complete sentence, and asked intermittently:

    “…… At the amusement park that day, when you saw my illness, were you afraid? If I told you that I really I'm mentally ill, will you hate me and never want to see my mother again?" "

    ......"

    Qi Yousui fell silent, slowly pulled his fingertips into the quilt, He closed his eyes and didn't reply for a long time.

    Just listening to the rustling of the wind outside the window, the slanted branches stretching into the room, the green buds sprouting, the singing of birds and swallows, everything is full of vitality. They were all wounded and devastated.

    Zhong Xue saw that Qi Yousui didn't reply for a long time, her dark eyelashes trembled slightly, she hid the sadness in her eyes, and buried her face in her arms. After a while, the crying came out carefully, like a wounded person. Like a small animal, whimpering and breaking.