Extra

Six years later, Nangang Tianhe Airport.

    The members of the top medical team from the Northland walked down the ladder from the plane. Although they were dressed in ordinary clothes, their actions were no different from ordinary people, but the cold and indifferent arcs between their eyebrows and eyes are not difficult to see their calmness after countless surgeries. The indifferent temperament of the band isolates them from the others and forms a space of their own.

    Among the stars holding the moon is a hale and hearty old man. He was invited to return to China this time. Although he no longer picked up the scalpel because of his old age, he brought back the most proud young disciple he had cultivated in his life——

    Chu But Ze.

    "Mr. Lin, welcome back to China."

    The deputy director of Nangang No. 1 Hospital was already waiting in the international arrival hall. Just as Lin Zhaoqing walked out of the gate, a middle-aged man in his fifties with slightly bald hair came up to him. She held Lin Zhaoqing's hand with a smile on her face.

    Although Lin Zhaoqing had a very serious expression, he never made things difficult for others. Besides, he would not hit anyone with a smiling face. When he saw the vice president, his expression gradually softened. There was a little flatness in his old voice, and he said politely:

    " Less than."

    Nangang No. 1 Hospital is one of the best hospitals in China, and this middle-aged man in his fifties still has two choices to become the vice president, but in front of Lin Zhaoqing, the world's top doctor , or can only be called "less than" honestly.

    Everyone didn't feel that there was anything wrong at all.

    "Teacher, the air conditioner at the airport is too high. You should go to the hospital earlier."

    Although Chu Queze looked the youngest in the entire medical team, his face was the most tender, and he looked clean and refreshing like a spring onion from a distance, but Standing at the first position behind Lin Zhaoqing's left hand side, it showed his unusual identity.

    Lin Zhaoqing was born in a medical family, and he valued the master-student relationship very much, but his disciples were classified according to their abilities and talents. Therefore, although Chu Queze was the last to get started, Lin Zhaoqing liked him the most. In the past few years, Lin Zhaoqing has already received all the teachings from Lin Zhaoqing.

    In addition, the master and apprentice also referred to the manuscripts left by Chu Queze's decades of research on coronary heart disease, and jointly published many international heavyweight papers. Therefore, although Chu Queze is young, what he should learn is the same. Instead of falling behind, I learned more and better than others.

    "This is Dr. Chu." The vice president turned his head in surprise when he heard Chu Queze's opening, and now Chu Queze's face was sliding up and down, left and right, and while surprised by Chu Queze's age, his eyes widened There seemed to be some inexplicable things flashing in the light, and the complicated Chu Jueze couldn't understand it, and sighed softly:

    "Doctor Chu is so young...I'm afraid it won't be a few years, he will be here soon." I can be rated as chief physician."

    Chief doctor, for most doctors, it is normal to wait until they are in their forties, but for Chu Queze, it is only a chance.

    After all, although he is young, he has published papers and performed no fewer operations than any of the brothers and sisters present, and the success rate of operations is higher than everyone else.