19

As soon as Qi Yousui finished speaking, everyone in the room seemed to have been pressed the pause button, and there was silence everywhere.

Except for the baby's chaotic crying and Qi Yousui's gasping because of anger, the air became condensed for a while, like a ball of glue mixed with poison to bind oxygen, and when he breathed in, it was a stinging pain that pierced the intestines and pierced the lungs.

Qi Qingyun's eardrums were swollen, and a burst of elongated telegram sounds cut his brain nerves one by one like a sharp knife. It was harsh and unpleasant. He frowned uncomfortably, and then suddenly realized that he had appeared because he was too shocked and unbelievable. Brief auditory hallucinations.

In order to regain his sanity as soon as possible, Qi Qingyun took a deep breath of fresh air like a suffocated traveler who fell into the water. However, when he opened his eyes again, the trance symptoms were not relieved, and a brief double image appeared in front of him. Dizziness is like stuffing a ball of cotton in the brain or drinking a catty of white wine when you have a fever. Except for Qi Yousui with red eyes, he is hazy in the corner of his vision. Even the fingertips holding the front desk are numb and painful, as if The nerves are congested and swollen together with the brain.

He couldn't believe it, how could it be?

How could Qi Yousui be his son?

How could his son be like this? !

Qi Qingyun has imagined his son's appearance and behavior more than once. Even if he is not as cold as him, but at least he should be as gentle and lively as his mother Zhong Xuejin. How could he be such a arrogant and foolish boy like Qi Yousui?

If Qi Yousui is really his son, then what happened in the dream, the image of Chu Queze jumping into the sea with him, is it something that will really happen in the future, or is it just his fantasy?

This dream was so real that Qi Qingyun had to become anxious from the inside out.

No matter what, he couldn't let Qi Yousui die, that was his and Zhong Xuejin's child!

He frowned uncomfortably, tapped his head lightly, and forced himself to calm down to deal with the overload of information.

Lin Cui on the side looked at the overturned porcelain cups and kicked down tables, as well as the terrified customers, and finally reacted slowly. His first reaction was to pick up his crying child, shaking his arms to comfort him, When he raised his head, his brows and eyes were cold, and when he lost his mind, he raised his hand and slapped Qi Yousui hard:

"I don't care whose son you are, get the hell out of here now!

" It was so fast that no one could react. When Qi Qingyun wanted to raise his hand to block Lin Cui, Zhong Xuejin and Chu Queze, who had been standing beside Qi Yousui, rushed up immediately, as if they wanted to stop Lin Cui. Lin Cui's actions.

However, Zhong Xuejin had been paying attention to Qi Qingyun who was emotionally unstable just now, and his movements were a beat slower than Chu Queze's.

"Pa-"

The slap wrapped in the gust of wind slapped Chu Jueze's face with real vigor, and the crisp collision sound was like glass shattering. His face was slapped to the side by a huge margin, and he even staggered a few steps and bumped into Zhong Xuejin who was following him.

The clear five palm-sized fingerprints quickly appeared red and swollen, stinging like needles, with embarrassment and embarrassment that couldn't be washed away under the eyes of everyone, Chu Queze's tears quickly filled his eyes, and he didn't dare to speak while covering his face. I'm afraid that if I open my mouth, I will cry.