58

To be honest, Qi Qingyun never thought that one day, when she was alive, she would not be able to hold a parent-teacher meeting for her own son.

    Ever since Liu Chengbi announced the news that the parents' meeting was going to be held, Qi Yousui has been wilted. He lay on the table, looked at Qi Qingyun for a while, looked at Zhong Xuejin for a while, then lowered his head and fiddled with the phone. I posted a post asking for help, with a few big words on the title:

    "Urgent, how can I make my parents grow old quickly?!"

    Qi Yousui just finished posting this question, and soon someone replied:

    "??? I've heard too much I want my parents to live younger and younger, this is the first time I heard that I want my parents to grow old, lz had a fight with my parents? Posted out of anger?"

    Qi Yousui replied in seconds, typing so fast that afterimages almost disappeared. A little angry:

    "They are young enough! They can't be any younger!!"

    "I'm a filial son, the appraisal is complete."

    "I'm so filial to my family."

    Seeing this, Qi Yousui scratched his head and began to patch up his parents to rebirth I told the truth about it with netizens, and soon, all kinds of unreliable comments and suggestions came out:

    "Go to the test, take the test that is not defined, take the test with zero scores many times, and get beaten by your parents It’s a test, it’s a test that made parents worry about it all night.”

    “Upstairs, there are many living Bodhisattvas, and this is the first time I’ve seen the living Hades.”

    “Master, why don’t you buy a hair dye for your parents? The white dye is so white, my brain was stained with grandma's gray last time, a college student in his twenties, and someone gave up his seat when I went out [bitter]" Qi

    Yousui: ".......Not really You want my parents to grow old like this."

    Just as he was about to ask again, he found out that his post had been reported as a green post, and his account was directly blocked.

    Qi Yousui: "......"

    I will really thank you.

    He drooped his head, raised his eyes dejectedly, and saw Qi Qingyun in the front seat seemed to want to hug Zhong Xuejin's shoulders, and whispered to him, but Zhong Xue, who was always obedient to Qi Qingyun, didn't know why , the whole body was stiff, like a long crooked wooden stake bent back forcefully, poking straight into Qi Qingyun's arms, where there was still half of the soft appearance before.

    Seeing this, Qi Yousui couldn't help but be alarmed:

    "It's over, at this juncture, Mom and Dad actually quarreled!"

    They...won't they come to their parent meeting together? !

    On the way home, Qi Yousui was sitting in the co-pilot, a little uneasy, and looked in the rearview mirror frequently. Sure enough, he saw the couple who usually wanted to stick together, sitting on both sides of the car, supporting each other The chin looked out of the window, although the movements were completely similar and consistent, but the atmosphere between the two of them was dignified that could be felt personally.

    Until returning home, Zhong Xuejin still didn't speak a word to Qi Qingyun, and Qi Qingyun was not used to him, at dinner, the two of them ate their own food, and there was no interaction at all.