65

Qi Qingyun was in a coma for a long time, and the heavy pressure on his back was like tarsal maggots, constantly eating away at the blood and vitality in his body. He tried to climb out from under the beams of the house that pressed him down, but bursts of blackened His vision and his gradually losing strength made him climb out of the ruins, but he finally couldn't hold on anymore, his heavy eyelids closed suddenly, and his whole body was like a soft wicker, falling powerlessly into the fire.

    Before he completely lost consciousness, he only had time to hear a soft silver bell, and then, a fingertip that was scratched and bleeding seemed not to be afraid of pain, quickly dug out the surrounding burning wooden frame, and then grabbed him shoulder, dragging him out of the corner.

    Afterwards, Qi Qiyun felt that the wooden thorn in his abdomen seemed to be pulled out, and he quickly wrapped it tightly with cloth to stop the bleeding, and then it was transferred to a slender back. The crisp sound of silver jewelry colliding can be heard.

    In the corner of his eyes, he could only see the distorted heat wave and fire. He didn't know who saved him, and he passed out soon.

    When he woke up from the hospital, Qi Yousui and Zhong Xuejin had been guarding the bedside for a long time, and both of them had a little red blood in their eyes, and it seemed that they hadn't rested for several days.

    So when Qi Qingyun opened his eyes, Zhong Xuejin and Qi Yousui, who had been anxiously waiting for him to wake up, suddenly had red eyes, and one by two, like two crying rabbits with red eyes, rushed into his arms, It almost caused Qi Qingyun to die for the second time.

    A family of three, Qi Qingyun was the most seriously injured. In addition to burns of varying degrees on his back and hands, he was also pierced through his abdomen. Fortunately, someone stopped the bleeding and the technique was professionally skilled, otherwise It is very likely that Qi Qingyun will never see his wife and children.

    "Who saved me?"

    Qi Qingyun embraced Zhong Xue, who was crying and trembling, into her arms. Although her body was still a little weak, she still freed her hands and patted his wife's back again and again, as if Reassuring:

    "Okay, don't cry, huh?"

    Zhong Xue raised her head with red eyes, as if reluctant to part with Qi Qingyun, her arms hugged his neck tightly.

    To be honest, during the few days when Qi Qingyun didn't wake up, he even wanted to die with Qi Qingyun.

    Fortunately, just as he ran into the fire scene, he saw a little girl dragging Qi Qingyun out with difficulty. Seeing this, he quickly hugged Qi Qingyun, not daring to delay any more. Jun rescued the scene of the fire.

    In this way, Qi Qingyun won a precious opportunity for treatment.

    "It was a little girl who saved me?" When the nurse entered the ward to change Qi Qingyun's dressing, Qi Qingyun had no expression on her face, and she didn't even frown when she lifted off the bloody arm under the gauze. On the contrary, when Zhong Xuejin said that it was Yu Zhiqian who saved him, she raised her eyes in surprise, and thought, "

    Then she is quite strong."

    After all, when she was unconscious, Qi Qingyun felt that someone pulled him out of the ruins He dragged him out and carried him out of the fire scene after giving him first aid measures. As for what Zhong Xuejin said was that Yu Zhiqian dragged him out of the door, he didn't have the slightest impression.

    "Well." Zhong Xuejin didn't even dare to look at Qi Qingyun's injuries, looked at Qi Qingyun with tears in her eyes, and explained slowly, holding back her tears: "The Yu family and the