11

As soon as the words fell, Qi Qingyun didn't care what Qi Yousui was thinking, she pinched Qi Yousui's hand holding the cigarette with her cast-iron fingertips, and pressed the back of his hand against the desk behind her.

    The burning ash slid down from the tip, and sprinkled on Qi Yousui's palm, igniting a stinging heat, causing Qi Yousui to scream in pain, his fingertips trembled uncontrollably, and the cigarette butt fell to the ground , splashing countless flickering golden sparks.

    "You don't know how to smoke and you waste money, what are you trying to do?"

    Qi Qingyun glanced at Qi Yousui lightly when she straightened up, patted his face with her palm, and then let go of Qi Yousui who was grinning from the heat.

    Qi Yousui's posture of holding a cigarette just now was not standard at all, and it was a little green and rusty. At first glance, he didn't look like a regular smoker.

    Qi Yousui pretended to be exposed by others, and suddenly became a little angry from embarrassment. He gritted his teeth viciously, clenched his fingertips into fists, tore open the air, and hit Qi Qingyun unexpectedly.

    Chu Queze closed his eyes in fright, and wanted to stop Qi Yousui, but his feet seemed to be rooted on the ground, making it difficult to move.

    I thought that Qi Qingyun would be attacked and beaten severely, but the other party seemed to have long eyes behind him. The moment Qi Qingyun got close to him, he squatted down and picked up the cigarette butts on the ground, just dodging Qi Yousui's attack, Without even looking at the other party, he wrote casually:

    "Clean up the cigarette butts and ash later, or I will deduct your moral education points."

    Disciplinary committee members have the same right to deduct points as seniors. Students' moral education points will be deducted.

    Qi Yousui's moral education points have been deducted very little, almost negative, and he has no outstanding performance to add points, so once his moral education points are deducted, he has to call his parents.

    The cigarette butts all over the floor are enough for Qi Yousui's moral education points to be deducted twice, and his parents to be called twice.

    When Qi Yousui heard the words, his movements froze as expected, and he stood on the ground as if he wanted to be grasped by Qi Yousui, his chest heaved and heaved, as if he was being irritated, and there was a rough gasp in his throat.

    After a long while, he kicked Chu Jueze who was standing beside him vigorously, his eyes seemed to be warning, then he turned away his gloomy face, opened his suitcase roughly, and entered the bathroom door without a word to take a shower

    . He kicked with a muffled grunt, like a little doormat, his eyes drooped slightly, and he rubbed his sore ankle from the kick.

    After a while, he slowly stood up, picked up the broom beside him, and started to clean up the soot on the ground.

    "...Don't get used to him." Logic told Qi Qingyun that it's best to respect the fate of others, put aside the plot of helping others, and stop meddling in other people's business, but in the end, he couldn't stand it: "He treats you like this, you don't

    care Not angry?"

    Chu Queze carefully swept the cigarette butts into the trash can, raised his head upon hearing this, and smiled helplessly at Qi Qingyun: "I've been

    like this since I was a child, I'm used to it." "

    ... "Qi Qingyun expressed doubts: "Since I was a child? Has it always been like this? What about his parents? They can see it, don't care about him?