55

On the day when Qi Yousui's bone marrow matching report came out, even Zhong Zhichun, who cared little about him, came.

    The old man himself was wearing a blue and white hospital gown, sitting upright beside the dean, holding a cane in his palm, looking at the dean, and then at Qi Yousui, with a solemn face, which put a lot of pressure on the dean, trembling , Sweat densely covered his forehead, he kept pushing the temples of his glasses, looking extremely nervous.

    The dean is about the same age as Zhong Zhichun. He has performed countless operations with his own hands. He didn't even shake his hands when facing difficult operations. When he faced Zhong Zhichun at the end, he still showed timidity. On the day when the report was printed In an instant, I even thought about what to write in my resignation report.

    After all, if the result is unsatisfactory, it is not impossible for the old man to "send himself to the frontier" in a rage.

    "Chairman, let's take a look."

    The dean was overwhelmed, but he could barely keep calm on the face, and he didn't dare to announce the results in person. With a twitch, he straightened his hands and held the report in front of Zhong Zhichun. Scratching his scalp, he said,

    "You come."

    "..." Zhong Zhichun's face was stinky when he heard the words, the wrinkles on his face moved, and then he poked the ground hard with his crutches.     He said the most unreasonable words in a dragging tone:

    "If I can understand, why do I need you ,

    the dean ?"

Don't dare to say anything.

    "Yao'er, come and see." Zhong Zhichun was even angrier seeing him like this, rolled his eyes at him, turned his head, and glanced at Zhong Xuejin who was standing beside him, although his tone was stiff, but his eyes were clearly relaxed When he got down, he said plausibly:

    "You Sui is your child, you should read it first."

    Zhong Xuejin: "..."

    Zhong Xuejin frowned in confusion, twisted the hem of her clothes with her fingertips anxiously, After a long while, he suddenly turned his head and stared at Chu Queze, who was holding Ji'an, staring at him until his hairs stood out, before he said slowly:

    "Xiao Chu, come and see it first."

    Chu Queze: "......!!!"

    I don't want to be the first to see it either!

    Several people pushed me and I pushed you, and no one dared to read the bone marrow matching report first.

    After all, whoever sees it first will be the first to receive a devastating blow. Everyone present undoubtedly regards Qi Yousui as one of their favorite people, especially Chu Queze. It's a joke, but the seriousness contained in it is also real.

    The depth of love and the depth of worry are not unreasonable.

    The dean looked back and forth between the several people who were arguing, and he was sore when he raised his hand, and he couldn't see a consensus reached by several people.

    His expression gradually became contorted, and he was hesitating whether to secretly put the report on the table to rest for a while. When he was struggling, a wrist as white as frost and snow suddenly stretched out from the side, with distinct joints underneath, and clamped the report between his fingers. Through the cracks, the report was easily pulled away.