25

Qi Yousui had a fever.

    It's not the first time he has a fever since he grew up, but maybe he was abused by a nanny once, which left a lot of psychological shadows, so when he was sick, he was not as perverse as in the past, just with a weak white face The little face fell asleep peacefully, and when the IV was administered, the whole person was trapped in the rough hospital sheets, neither noisy nor fussy, like a small mushroom that had been wilted by the sun, breathing lightly in the corner.

    Zhong Xuejin was also drenched in the rain. Anyway, the bath was for nothing, and the corners of the clothes that were soaked again dripped down the chair legs, her fingers trembled unconsciously, and her face was pale from being drenched, more pale than Qi You on the bed. Sui's face was even more ugly, and he was almost autistic.

    He didn't take good care of his son.

    When Qi Qingyun came back after talking with the doctor, she saw Zhong Xuejin sitting beside the sleeping Qi Yousui, lowering her head and twisting the hem of her clothes nervously with her fingertips, with a very sad expression on her face.

    After all, Qi Qingyun is a husband and wife who have shared the bed with Zhong Xuejin for many years. He can tell what the other person is thinking with just a single expression. Gently like willow branches floating by the river, he rubbed the back of Zhong Xuejin's head with his palm to comfort him:

    "My son will be fine, don't be sad, huh?"

    Zhong Xuejin didn't look up, her soft hair brushed her ear On the side, he stretched out his arms to wrap around Qi Qingyun's waist, and rubbed against Qi Qingyun's arms, his voice still choked up:

    "...I'm sorry..."

    He really isn't a qualified mother.

    Qi Qingyun didn't say anything like "don't think about it" to directly deny Zhong Xuejin, but just stroked the other party's hair, and said with a smile: "Okay, don't be so sad,

    my son will see the mood later. Not good."

    At this point, Zhong Xue thought about it, and felt that what Qi Qingyun said was also reasonable, and rubbed her face with her palms vigorously, turning her fair face red, she clenched her fists and responded:

    "You're right, you can't let your son see me like this."

    Qi Qingyun smiled and flicked his eyebrows, then glanced at Qi Yousui who was sleeping on the bed, and pointed out:

    "A big mushroom, a small mushroom."

    If the sun doesn't shine in again, the big mushroom and the The little mushrooms are going to be moldy.

    Because the three of them are still students and cannot stay in the hospital for too long, Qi Qingyun and Zhong Xuejin decided to take turns taking care of Qi Yousui in the hospital.

    During the daytime, Qi Qingyun only asked Zhong Xuejin to come over after school, while he stayed with Qi Yousui in the hospital.

    But once he has time to go back to school, Qi Qingyun not only has to study, but also has to deal with the affairs of the student union. After class, he has to go to the hospital to watch the big and small. In addition, the photographer will also look for him, the hospital, the school Running on three sides with the studio, besides, the content of the courses he is studying now is not the same as that of more than 20 years ago. It is hard to live and study. He almost fell asleep on the bus several times, and he was very tired.

    Zhong Xue fully saw his dedication, and besides being distressed, there was nothing she could do for a while, she wanted to help many times, but she didn't know how to truly share the burden on Qi Qingyun.