40

"You want that rabbit doll?"

    Zhong Xue stared back and forth between the expectant Qi Yousui and the big pink rabbit doll, her expression gradually became subtle, she paused, and said after a while, "Of course. "

    He said yes, but Zhong Xuejin really didn't expect that Qi Yousui still had a girlish heart.

    He wanted to laugh a bit, but he didn't dare to laugh out loud in front of his son. He could only turn his head to face the stall owner with Qi Yousui's unclear expression, coughed, and deliberately swallowed the smile suppressed in his throat. down.

    To get the first prize rabbit doll, the difficulty has to be increased by one level. The stall owner tied smaller and more balloons to it, and asked Zhong Xuejin to stand farther away, and then let Zhong Xuejin start with fear.

    According to the rules of the game, from now on, each of Zhong Xuejin's bullets must not make a mistake, and if he makes a mistake, he will have to start all over again.

    Qi Yousui's and Qi Qingyun's hearts involuntarily raised their hearts. Qi Qingyun even changed his previous slouching posture leaning against the streetlight with his arms folded, and focused his eyes on Zhong Xuejin's face. Sui stood beside him, hesitating for a long while, but still put aside the previous suspicions, and whispered to Zhong Xuejin to cheer up.

    Zhong Xue reloaded the gun as quickly as possible, and picked up the gun again, with a cold light shining in her dark pupils, staring intently at the target balloon, lightly moving her index finger, and the gunshots rang out quickly.

    One, two, three...

    As the number of balloons became less and less, the joy on Qi Yousui's face became more and more obvious. He subconsciously clenched his fists and put them on his chest. The pride of holding a ray of winning tickets, only Qi Qingyun's expression gradually became serious, staring at Zhong Xuejin's tight jaw line with a correct expression, he seemed a little worried.

    By the time Zhong Xuejin hit the last balloon, the forbidden tremor caused by the side effect of taking the medicine had been fully revealed. Thick beads of sweat overflowed from his forehead, and his complexion gradually became pale. Nailed to the target object, but the wrist is shaking uncontrollably, and if you don't pay attention, it will hit empty.

    If he hadn't taken medicine in the past, then such an accident would never have happened, but he just took it today...

    Zhong Xuejin couldn't help but feel a little annoyed, his expression gradually became hesitant, and his pupils became dizzy , when beads of sweat slipped into the eyes along the eyelashes, everything in front of him became more blurred, causing a slight tingling sensation, and he did not dare to drop the last shot for a long time.

    He can't make an empty shot. Once he makes an empty shot, his son will definitely be disappointed with him...

    Seeing that Zhong Xuejin didn't move for a long time, but her lips were pursed tightly, how could Qi Qingyun not Knowing what happened to the other party now, after thinking about it, he walked over calmly, bent down and whispered in Zhong Xuejin's ear:

    "Are you okay, do you want me to help you?"

    "..." Zhong Xue rolled her eyes slowly, and after Qi Qingyun finished speaking, she still reacted for a few seconds, and then there was a trace of struggle on her face, and for a moment Then he nodded stiffly like a string doll that was completely manipulated by others:

    "...my hands have been shaking."

    His voice trembled a little, and his round eyes were drooping because of fear , mixed with deep annoyance and bewilderment, like a child who has done something wrong.