60

Jiang Zhichu, one of Qi Qingyun's many suitors, has always been regarded by Zhong Xuejin as her strongest rival in love because her appearance and family background are not inferior to Zhong Xuejin's, and she can be called a thorn in the flesh.

    However, for Qi Qingyun, except for Zhong Xuejin, everyone else is an indiscriminate "outsider" in his eyes. Qi Qingyun's deepest impression of Jiang Zhichu is not that the other party said that he wanted to marry him when he first saw him. Going to bed with him was not because Jiang Zhichu gave him a suite in the first ring of the capital when he graduated from university, but because Zhong Xuejin had told him about Jiang Zhichu's metaphor about "rotten vegetable leaves".

    So now in the bottom of Qi Qingyun's heart, whenever he thinks of Jiang Zhichu, he will somehow associate him with "rotten vegetable leaves".

    Jiang Zhichu, who would never have thought that his crush would give him a nickname in his heart, looked Qi Yousui up and down, and the smile on his mouth deepened, and he said meaningfully: "You are his son

    ? It's really good."

    He originally wanted to use this to get in touch with Qi Yousui, but it's a pity that Qi Yousui didn't like him at all.

    Qi Yousui crossed his arms, rolled his eyes at him, and said proudly and confidently:

    "Then you have to say, I'm my mother's biological child." "

    Anyone else, absolutely can't make me look so good."

    Just finished speaking, Jiang Zhichu's smile instantly froze like a clay sculpture, and slowly froze on his face: "..."

    Qi Yousui didn't notice the speechless eyes of his parents at all, and gave Jiang Zhichu a particularly arrogant look:

    "Damn it, stay away from my dad!"

    "It's just that Mr. Qi looks like an old friend of mine, so he talked too much."

    Jiang Zhichu endured it, but he couldn't hold it back. The corner of his mouth twitched for a moment, and it took a long time to force Hold on to your smile and maintain a basic decency:

    "Why don't you enjoy your face and have a meal and catch up on the old days, how about that?"

    "Not really."

    Qi Yousui is not used to such polite words, but it does not prevent him from instinctively protecting his mother. He looks fierce like a kitten with fur: "Give up,

    my dad and you have nothing to talk about!"

    Jiang Zhichu paused. After a pause, he looked up at Qi Qingyun behind Qi Yousui.

    It just so happened that Qi Qingyun was also looking at him, but didn't make a sound.

    It was as if silently agreeing with Qi Yousui's words.

    Zhong Xuejin was in his arms, a place that could be kissed as soon as he bowed his head. The family of three was so intimate that even a needle couldn't squeeze in.

    "......"

    Seeing this, Jiang Zhichu could only helplessly shrug his shoulders for a long time, and smiled softly:

    "Okay."

    ......

    After the parent meeting was over, Liu Chengbi singled out Qi Qingyun's family and Shen Lianyi's parents stayed and asked Shen Lianyi to apologize to Qi Yousui for what happened at the sports meeting.