15

The night is cool, and the moonlight flows on the window sill like a handful of clear springs, quietly melting the silence in the room.

    As soon as Qi Qingyun finished speaking, the person in his arms didn't answer any more, and suddenly fell into his arms like a tired bird throwing itself into the forest.

    When Qi Qingyun lowered her head in doubt, what fell into her sight was Zhong Xuejin's peaceful sleeping face.

    Qi Qingyun: "..."

    Perhaps it was Qi Qingyun's words that comforted Zhong Xuejin, and made him feel at ease after a long time, so he fell asleep very quickly.

    Forget it, maybe the other party's words just now have no other meaning, but they are confessing to themselves without any trace, right...

    Qi Qingyun thought about it hesitantly, and quietly felt a little unsure whether to say bold or absurd After a while, Zhong Xue was about to push away the tears from the corners of Zhong Xueji's eyes.

    The other person's eyebrows and eyes softened, and he leaned against Qi Qingyun's arms like an insecure rabbit. His figure was slender, and his breathing lightly patted on Qi Qingyun's collarbone, quiet and soft.

    Looking at the familiar picture in front of her, Qi Qingyun's raised arm froze for a moment, thinking of something, her fingertips hung in the air as if hesitating, and a trace of tangle flashed across her face.

    In the end, he could only sigh softly, thinking in his heart how this sleep-on-sleep habit is exactly the same as that of the drunk Qi Yousui, he hooked his fingers helplessly, and without alarming Zhong Xuejin, wiped the thin blanket on the bed. Drag it to the palm of your hand, and then cover Zhong Xue's naked and snow-white body.

    His palm slipped down and he wrapped his arms around the other's waist, then he slowly bent down and laid the other person flat on the bed. He was about to leave, but Zhong Xuejin, who was not sleeping soundly, grabbed the corner of his clothes again.

    In order not to wake up the other party, Qi Qingyun had no choice but to turn back, embrace Zhong Xue in her arms, pat the other party's back lightly, and after coaxing the other party to sleep like a child, He got out of bed softly.

    Due to the tossing between the two of them last night, Qi Qingyun woke up late the next day as a matter of course.

    He struggled to get up from the bed, and when he opened his eyes, in front of him was Qi Yousui's stinky expression, as if everyone owed him eight million. He spread his palms and said directly in front of Qi Qingyun, gloominess and unhappiness all over his body. With black air, red and swollen eye sockets from crying, like a rabbit baring its teeth and claws,     he said in a hoarse voice,

    "Give me back my photo frame and photos."

People's cubs are like two different people, Qi Qingyun shook her head, forced herself to wake up, narrowed her hazy eyes slightly, and suddenly remembered the horrible photo frame stuck by herself in the drawer and the photos that had disappeared long ago .

    Qi Qingyun: "..."

    He felt guilty for a long time, and he didn't answer right away, but said lightly,

    "I'll pay you back after I fix it."

    "No need." Grabbing her hair, she grabbed Qi Qingyun's collar forcefully, dragged him in front of her forcefully, and said harsh words word by word: "If you are

    sensible, pay me back now."

    "What did you promise me yesterday?" Qi Qingyun didn't like this restrained posture. She frowned and patted Qi Yousui's hand away, crossed her arms and glanced at the messy painted school uniform on Qi Yousui's body, and said with a half-smile: