18

"...Qi Qingyun?"

    The breathing on the other end of the phone stagnated quietly, and a few seconds later, a male voice with a smile leaked out along with the current, and a tingling itchiness appeared along the eardrum, But it was mixed with obvious light sarcasm:

    "Qi Qingyun, which Qi Qingyun?"

    "Oh, I remembered, was it the impostor who was beaten out of the house by my dad with a cane, or was it the fake one in front of my brother's tombstone?" Crying criminal?"

    Zhong Yurong leaned on the boss chair, casually loosened the tie around his neck, and had to admit that the so-called "Qi Qingyun" on the phone had the most similar voice he had ever seen, but

    No matter how he looks like, he will not believe that a person who has been dead for more than 20 years will suddenly cheat his body in front of him. Has your younger brother's lover become your specialty? A skilled worker is on the job?"

    Qi Qingyun hadn't even looked back from the joy of finally meeting her elder brother, but she was a little dazed by Zhong Yurong's scolding, holding her finger on the phone Jian unconsciously froze for a moment, and it took a long time to regain his senses, hesitating anxiously:

    "Big brother, what do you mean?"

    "Don't call me big brother, I'm not your big brother." The two young people who were smiling like flowers together felt pain like a needle prick in their hearts. The fatigue caused by the fever and cold last night had not yet faded away, causing him to put his arms on the table weakly and rub his temples irritably. , The tone gradually became a little impatient:

    "My younger brother is sick, and his mind is not clear enough to recognize people randomly. It doesn't mean that our whole family is sick. Take your thoughts and call back seven or eight times a year pretending to be dead. Are you bothered?"

    "My brother and his lover have been dead for more than ten or twenty years. I know what you guys are thinking. Our Zhong family has been tricked once and will never be tricked a second time. There is nothing I can give you. If you really want it, he still has a son who is in high school, you can take him away."

    After finishing speaking, Zhong Yurong didn't give Qi Qingyun a chance to explain, and hung up the phone with a snap, waiting for Qi Qingyun to react quickly When I called again, I found that I had been blocked.

    Qi Qingyun: "......"

    He stood blankly at the intersection where people came and went, colorful refracted lights and car lights streamed across him and disappeared like meteors, but they couldn't be lit up. His pupils were black and silent at this time, like an overturned inkstone, unable to let in a ray of light, and after a while, he was startled by the sound of the car's horn and turned slightly, showing a little stiffness.

    Qi Qingyun staggered back a few steps to avoid the vehicles passing by in front of him. After standing for a while, she felt that every bone in her body was aching, so she could only slowly squat down against the wall with difficulty. There was a sound of cold sweat in the night wind, and his wrist trembled at a frequency visible to the naked eye.

    He pinched himself hard, his nails dug into his flesh, and calmed himself down through the pain. The rusty machine of his brain started to rotate slowly, analyzing the information that Zhong Yurong revealed just now.

    Zhong Yurong's words made Qi Qingyun quickly realize that after his death, someone must have pretended to go to Zhong Yurong, or even Zhong Xuejin, but how could Zhong Xuejin believe such absurd things as death and resurrection?