28

Chu Queze’s grandfather, Chu Li, was a top-notch chief surgeon at Jingdu Hospital when he was young, but it was difficult to heal himself. Now he is like many patients he has treated, lying on a cold hospital bed full of disinfectant water. , The cloudy eyes stared at his only grandson rightly, the old hand full of indwelling needles tried to lift it up, but couldn't even move its fingertips lightly, and could only pant hard With one breath, a light-colored white mist instantly floated on the breathing mask.

    Chu Queze was wearing a blue and white school uniform, and sat beside Chu Li expressionlessly, looking at this wrinkled old man with a wrinkled face who could no longer beat him with a hanger like he did when he was a child. After a long time, he moved Lips, the voice was a little gloomy in the huge ward for a while, with a little breath:

    "Grandpa."

    Chu Li was already sick and unconscious, but he could barely recognize the person. After moving with difficulty, his eyes fell on a stack of documents beside him.

    Seeing this, Chu Queze moved, stood up clearly, and handed the thick stack of documents to Chu Li.

    This is a related topic that Chu Li has been studying to improve the success rate of coronary artery bypass surgery. It is said that he has been conducting research in cooperation with a foreign hospital, but it is a pity that he has not waited for Chu Li to come up with a result. Seriously ill, the research can only be put on hold temporarily.

    This eventually turned into a great regret and heart disease in his last days.

    During his lifetime, Chu Li regarded the medical career as his life, and he was still worried about the fact that Chu Lianyu did not inherit the behest of the elders of the Chu family to study medicine. Beng Chu, looking back on his life, is full of regrets, how can he be reconciled.

    His Adam's apple was rolling, and he tried his best before he died, and raised his hand vigorously like a flash of light, his knuckles as thin as chicken feet wrapped around Chu Queze's wrist, and the words that seemed to come out through the gap were almost crushed The sound of breathing broke up:

    "Xiao...Ze, I went out...to the country, to study, to study medicine..."

    "The Chu family... .No, no, no doctor."

    Chu Li's eyes were protruding, and his voice was rough like sand washing over a stone surface, as if he was stubbornly trying to get an answer from Chu Queze who had been silent all this time, and said word by word, with all his might: "Ji, inherit!

    " My....research, to study medicine..."

    "..."

    Chu Queze let Chu Li hold his wrist, slim His figure was not in the shadows, his spine was slightly bent, as if his body had been crushed by some kind of heavy weight, and it took him a long time to measure his face, revealing a cool and delicate side face like an ink painting, with slightly lowered eyelids, covering With watery eyes on that layer, she was silent for a long time, and said to herself:

    "Grandpa, I am sixteen this year."

    Chu Li was interrupted, and seemed to be moving his bruised lips impatiently, expressing displeasure. Frowning, I wanted to say something more, but no matter how hard it was to gather strength, I could only watch Chu Queze continue talking, as if talking to himself: "

    However, I don't think you care how much I am. I'm old."

    "You and Dad are always like this, only caring about whether I can learn what you taught me well."