10

At the end of the sentence, the two people's eyes met but each had their own thoughts, and they looked at each other, both speechless.

    The cool autumn wind blew over Zhong Xuejin's shrunken shoulders and neck, causing goose bumps all over his body unconsciously, and the chill penetrated into the marrow of his bones, and ran through his limbs with the blood.

    "...Don't even think about it."

    Qi Qingyun slightly lowered her head, looking at Zhong Xuejin with a slightly disappointed look, her movements couldn't help but froze, and she suddenly felt a little inexplicable and unexplainable guilt.

    Zhong Xuejin is undoubtedly very good-looking, her eyebrows are like light black smoke, her eyes are like watery apricots and black jade, like a pool of melting snow water, because when the end of her eyes droops slightly because of grievance, her pupils are like a lost little milk Dark and moist like a dog, it looks even more pitiful and innocent.

    A part of white skin is partly visible from the loose collar, and the corners of the clothes are tightened when the toes are lifted slightly, revealing a shiny and smooth waist, with clear and well-proportioned flesh and bones, smooth lines that even the best painters can't draw.

    When Qi Qingyun was still hazy about his sexual orientation, Zhong Xuejin had already appeared in his life, occupying the most important position in his heart with a silent and strong attitude, and finally succeeded in getting away from her. Friends upgrade to lovers.

    Among them, there is also the reason that Zhong Xue is really outstanding. After getting along for a long time, it is difficult for Qi Qingyun to shift his eyes from him to other people.

    Thinking of her dead lover Zhong Xuejin, Qi Qingyun felt another pain in her heart, she blinked vigorously to hide the pain in her eyes.

    He sighed, and finally took off his coat, unfolded it vainly and put it on Zhong Xuejin's body, and his tone became gentle unconsciously: "Put on clothes when it's cold."

    Zhong Xuejin put her fingertips on Qi Qingyun to drape him On the wrist of the clothes, leaning her forehead on Qi Qingyun's shoulder, she said "um" when she lowered her head, her expression was unclear: "Thank you.

    "

    Qi Qingyun was about to lean back to avoid Zhong Xuejin's approach, Zhong Xuejin But it seemed that she predicted in advance that Qi Qingyun would stretch out her hand to push him away, and added softly, as if deliberately showing weakness: "I'm dizzy, just let me lean on it."

    "..." Because Zhong Xuejin's face was too pale, Qi Qingyun was pressed against the wall after a few seconds of softening, and had to stand up straight slowly, like a Poked on the ground like a wooden stake, a little at a loss.

    His wrist was still held in Zhong Xuejin's palm, and with their current posture, it was equivalent to Qi Qingyun putting his arm on Zhong Xuejin's shoulder and half-embracing him.

    Qi Qingyun hesitated for a moment, and the corner of her eye fell on Zhong Xuejin's slightly curled body, but she did not refuse.

    He always felt like a small animal that had always been extremely insecure in his arms. As soon as the owner left, he would grin and bite his owner's trousers, not allowing him to leave.

    Poor.

    Thinking of this, Qi Qingyun's heart softened suddenly, she could only stand up straight, let Zhong Xuejin's warm breath fall on her collarbone, she had nothing to say for a long time: "Is it better?"