Chapter 2:The Judge

As the former robin made his way to the Batcave, he encountered some low level thugs who didn't know their place.

Plus, these thugs had some weaponry I'd like to have.

Thug 1: You're walking on our turf boy.

Y/n: Dilligaf

Thug 1: What ?

Y/n:

Thug 2: Oh now you done it you little shit.

The gang started to come at him while Y/n just rolled his eyes at their idiocy.

One thug punches at Y/n but he dodge and break his arm like it was a twig.

Another kicked at the crow but the hero grab his leg and struck his neck.

Finally he threw the final gang member to the ground and stomped on his stomach, no doubt cracking an rib.

Y/n grab the gang leader's guns and aim it at their heads.

Y/n: 

Thug 1: I didn't kill anyone I swear

Y/n shot at his finger and the bullet severed his his finger. The thug yelled in pain while the others were scared.

Y/n: Like I said how many ? I can hear your heartbeat as we speak.

(So yeah I gave Y/n superhuman hearing like he can hear heart beats so he can tell when people are lying)

Thug 1: Alright, alright kid, I killed an guy and his wife you happy ?! I think they had a kid, so I made him an orphan.

Y/n glared at the man remembering how nearly all the robins and even Batman himself lost their parents to criminals making them orphans.

He did not have any mercy for this man. He shot the man in the stomach killing him instantly.

Y/n walked up to the next thug who tried to escape.

Y/n: How many did you kill ?

The thug answered in an broken voice. This must be the one Y/n karate chopped in the neck.

Thug 2: I killed a lot of people but I shouldn't have done it. I wanted to quit this gang tonight I promise.

Y/n listened to his heart beat, he could tell this man did indeed regret his choices but he couldn't let this man go that easily. He still killed.

Y/n raised his leg and slammed his foot down on the broken voiced thug's knee, making it bend in an wrong direction.

As the thug screamed in agony Y/n bind the thug's hands with some rope he found as he made his way to the final gang member.

Y/n saw fear in his eyes.

 Not that he blamed him, any answer the thug gave could make him an dead man or an disabled man.

This time Y/n didn't have to say anything to the thug as he knew the question.

Thug: Look, I have an daughter at home, her mother died not to long ago. I didn't kill anyone, I just rob banks to support the family.

Y/n: What's you daughters name ?

Thug 3: Zoey.

Y/n: That is an beautiful name. Those she have anyone to go to if you die or sent to jail.

Thug: Yes, her aunt loves her dearly, I know it.

Y/n: Good.

Y/n uses the same rope he used to tie up the second thug but didn't do anything to this last one.

 He carried the two alive  thugs to the police station and continued his way towards Wayne manor.

Little did Y/n know he was being watched.

(Don't forget to vote comment and share)

Stay tuned