Chapter 20:Rewrite the stars

It's been two months since Superman was sent to the phantom zone and Y/n disaperance.

Supergirl has co founded an new justice league consisting of Batgirl, Firestorm, Blue Beetle, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Green Arrow and Black Canary.

Kara returned to the fortress of solitude after an fighting crime.

It was an long day for her as she had to experience the fear from catching criminals.

(Flashback)

An criminal grabbed an woman's purse an started to run away.

As he ran he ran fast first into Kara. Said ailen hero glared at him.

The robber started to panic.

Criminal: I'm sorry, Please just don't kill me. I'll give the lady back her purse.

Kara looked sadly at the criminal and she grabbed the man by the collar.

She flew him to the police as he kept begging her not to kill him.

(Flashback end)

Kara felt like crying.

Her cousin she was meant to protect became like general Zod, her mentors helped the unstoppable dictator and her friend was missing.

????: Thinking about that bastard of an cousin eh ?

Supergirl looked to the statue to see Y/n in between the one of statue's face and arm.

Kara noticed he didn't wear the helmet she was so used to seeing.

Supergirl: Hey

Y/n: Hey.

The Judge jumped down from the statue and he made his way to her.

Y/n: I see how people have been treating you. Their scared of you and you cry here ?

Supergirl: So ?

Y/n: You know, I hate it when you cry. It makes your beautiful face look less beautiful.

Supergirl: So what do you suppose I do ?

Y/n: Stand tall, ignore the hate. And show them who the real Supergirl is.

The two looked into each others eyes and blushed at themselves.

Y/n separated from Kara and started to walk to the exit.

Kara: (Thoughts) Now's the time. If I don't confess now I can't confess next time.

Supergirl has been talking to Bruce about Y/n and she blurted out she liked him.

Bruce merely smiled and gave her an phone with Y/n's favorite music.

(Flashback)

Bruce: Do the first one. He'll love it.

(Flashback end)

And she's been practicing her singing ever since. Now it was time to confess her love.

As Y/n made his way to the exit he stopped as he heard the most beautiful voice he ever heard.

Supergirl: You know I want you....

He turned back to see Kara.

Supergirl:It's not an secret I try to hid.

She steps closer.