Chapter 5: Revenge

(I'm gonna stop wring moments where either Kara or Y/n is not involved as the last one was boring even for me)

(P.s Kara's introduction will be right after this one)

As Y/n drove in the stolen bat mobile, he thought about Bruce and how Batman got made when he mistook Y/n for an intruder and saw him wearing his old uniform

Y/n: That old bastard didn't care to save me before, why would he now ?

The Judge followed the directions of the GPS  and he arrived at the red sun prison.

Y/n: I have to make this as sneaky as possible. No doubt Batman hired some supers to guard the bastard of steel.

The Judge exited the car and made his way to the gate where two guards attempted to stop him.

Guard 1: Hey you can't go in - oof!

The punch was non leathal but the guard would be considered luck if all he got was some brain damage

The second guard rushed up to him and Y/n did this

He struck the guards pressure points around seven times knocking him out

Y/n: Man I would make an really good anime character.

The judge makes his way through the prison hoping to find Superman while also being stealthy.

As he snuck he heard 3 voices.

?????: For real, Jaime, Batman does NOT think we're important. Aliens are invading...and we're on guard duty?!

???: Guarding Superman and his cronies.

???: Who ALREADY have guards. We're guarding guards. We're redundant!

????: Jason, you need to step back, take in the bigger picture.

????: I'd rather be in HERE than out THERE. This suit's an alien war machine. And your guys' Firestorm Matrix? We could take on Brainiac and - BOOM - accidentally blow up the world!

?????: Jaime's right. We haven't mastered these powers yet.

Jason: (groans) LISTEN to yourselves, you two! We're bad-asses! And bad- asses belong on the front lines!

????: This IS the front line. Brainiac running amok is a crisis. Brainiac and Superman BOTH?! That's an apocalypse.

Jaime: So we're the only thing between a "crisis" and an "apocalypse"?

Jason: (smiling) Hmm...I can get behind that!

The Judge rolled his eyes. The supers that guarded superman were two brats thinking they're immortal because they have powers.

Wait Brainiac ? who the hell are they talkin about.

Y/n didn't care as soon as he got his revenge on Superman and his bratty younger brother, the world can end for all he cared.

When they finally were out of the way, Y/n made his way to Superman's cell.

Y/n glared at the man who was once the symbol for hope and he made his way to the cell.

Superman: You're not Batman, so the hell are you ?!

Y/n: I'm the Judge and I'm here to do what Bruce never had the balls to do.

Superman: (Not taking this seriously) Right. I don't know what you think I've done but I helped more people by killing the Joker.

Y/n: I agree, the Joker had to die but what's your excuse ?

Superman raised an eyebrow at the helmet wearing hero.

Y/n: What's your excuse for taking the lives of others. The Teen titans, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Shazam, Martian Manhunter, Dick Grayson, Y/n Wayne.

Superman slammed his fist onto his cage. However The Judge did not flinch.

Superman: I never laid an finger to the last two !

Y/n: No but your followers did. And since they did it on your behalf their blood is on your hands.

Superman: Fine! but the others-

Y/n: Opposed you in your journey to end all wars. Shazam looked up to you, he was 12 and you murdered him.

Superman: An casualty of war.

Y/n looked at Superman with disgust. Seeing as there was no use getting it through his thick skull he decided to do what he came to do.

Y/n pulled out his kryptonite knife scaring Superman showing he meant buisness.

The Judge then stabbed the red sun cell as he tried to cut the door open.

Y/n looked up to see an reflection of fire heading towards him.

The Judge ducked from the fire as he was now face to face with the people who he thought were the brats complaining.

????: Looky here blue Beetle, seems we have an Regime member trying to break Superman out.

(Don't forget to vote comment and share)

Stay tuned