Chapter 6: Supergirl

Meanwhile, high above the Earth, a cape with a very familiar "S" symbol on it flaps in space. But the person wearing it is NOT Superman. It is a short- haired blond girl. She smiles at how beautiful the world looks from above before she takes off at Superman speed. She lands in what looks like an Egyptian land. This is Kahndaq, home of Black Adam. The girl touches down softly, wearing Superman's symbol. She is Kara, Superman's cousin who was lost all those years ago. Here on Earth, she is Supergirl. As she lands, Black Adam hovers in, a sour look on his face. Then Wonder Woman flies in by Adam's side, also a bit angry.

Wonder woman: Kara! Where were you?!

Supergirl: Just...in the clouds...listening...

Black Adam: If someone saw you...

Wonder Woman: How many times have we told you?! It's too dangerous outside Kahndaq!

Supergirl: (sighs) I spent decades lost in space, stuck in hypersleep until Adam found my ship. But now, I'm cooped up HERE.

Wonder Woman: How can we make you more comfortable?

Supergirl: Let me OUT. Diana, you've taught me what my powers can do. This world needs help. Earth's people are so divided. They're always fighting...

Wonder Woman: That's the world without Kal-El. (takes Supergirl's hands) Batman has eyes everywhere. He can't know about you before we're ready.

Supergirl: (pulls hands away) I'm not afraid of some guy in a mask! UGH! I can bend steel with my bare hands!

Wonder Woman: So could your cousin.

Supergirl: Well,...well, what good are these powers if I can't even help Kal- El?!

Black Adam: We well, Kara. Just like you and I freed Diana from Themyscira.

Wonder Woman: The time will come. We will save Kal-El, and Batman will answer to us!

This seems to satisfy Supergirl; she smiles confidently.

She was about to fly off when she turned to Diana

Supergirl: When are going to help Kal.

Wonder woman: When the time is right, we will save our allies, Nightwing and Cyborg.

Supergirl: Cyborg, you said he was half machine half human. and Nightwing ?

Wonder woman: He was one of the many sons of Batman.

Supergirl: Batman has kids ?

Wonder woman: Yes, but only Nightwing was able to see our ways. This picture was taken an long time ago. Longer than the existence of the regime

She pulled out an picture and Kara examined it.

There were three boys.

One boy had blue streaks over his black suit. He had an small smirk and had the other two boys around his arm.

Another was the youngest of the group, despite being the youngest he had the least joy on his face as he didn't even looked at the camera and only frowned with his arms crossed.

 Finally, the one that caught Kara's eyes had an black and white suit on with an cape that almost made him look like he had wings.

He had an smile that look like it could shine brighter than he sun itself.

Kara blushed at the boy, he looked to be quite young but then again this picture was taken an long time ago so the boy could have aged during that time.

Kara pointed at the boy.

Kara: Who's he ?

Diana looked at the picture and froze as if she was having an flashback, which she was.

Diana clenched her fist but composed herself.

Wonder Woman: That is Y/n Wayne.

Super girl: He's quite cute.

Wonder woman: Yes he was very handsome. Unfortunately he died a while back.

Kara's heart shattered into an million pieces.

Supergirl: D-D-Died ?

Diana saw this an opportunity for her to not hold back against Batman.

Wonder Woman: Yes, he wanted to join our side as well but Batman killed him before he could leave.

Supergirl's hair covered her eyes as she looked at the sunset unaware of the many half-truths she had just been fed.

(Don't forget to vote comment and share)

Stay tuned