Chapter 7: Firestorm and Blue beetle

Y/n stood in front of the two superheroes who stood in the way of his dream.

Y/n: Don't get in my way, you two.

Blue Beetle: We don't take orders from Regime members.

Y/n: The Regime ? Ha! I wouldn't be caught dead saying I was an Regime member.

Firestorm: Either way, we can't have you letting Superman out.

The judge grabs his two kryptonite swords while Firestorm and Blue beetle get ready to fight.

Y/n: Then don't say I didn't warn you.

The former Robin rushed to fire storm faster than the new hero can react. 

Y/n strikes Firestorm with his foot, kicking him away, however he was to prioritized with who he thought was the most powerful of the two to see Blue Beetle shooting an laser at him.

The former Robin is hit into an metal railing as he gets up and glares at the alien tech user.

Blue Beetle: prepárate para una paliza de tu vida (Get ready for the beatdown of your life)

Y/n: Ah, you speak Spanish well let's see if you understand this. Estas muerto tonto (You're dead dumbass)

Blue beetle attack first and tried to hit Y/n with his mace arms.

However Y/n ducked under his attack and donkey kicked him in the face.

Blue beetle stumbled and you took the opportunity to grab kryptonite brass knuckles. (Yes your one of those people who spent all their points on an single category of upgrades)

The Judge strikes blue beetle in the face multiple times until the alien mech suit user flies away with his "wings".

His arms turn into an giant cannon and fires.

Y/n dodges the projectile and uses the railing as an jumping pad to get to Blue beetle's height.

The former Robin throws four Kunai into blue beetle's wings as they start to malfunction

Blue Beetle: Oh no.

Y/n makes his way to Blue Beetle and raises his leg to slam it down on the alien mech suit's head.

Y/n let Gravity do it's thing as he lands on Jaime's chest making Blue beetle spit out blood.

Y/n: I won't kill you because you are an good person, but I will not be hesitant to slice of your arms so I may fight Superman.

The Judge hears something coming his way as he jump flips to dodge an beam of fire curtesy of Firestorm.

Firestorm: We don't know why you want to kill Superman but we still won't let you kill him.

Y/n: Why do you even work for Batman ? He's too blinded by his own morals to finish off monsters like Superman.

Blue beetle: So your saying Batman should become like Superman ? Killing petty thieves just to keep the world "safe".

Y/n: No, at least Batman does one thing right. At least Batman brings people like drug store robbers or people who do one time job to justice. But he leaves monsters like Superman and the Joker to live for to long.

?????: I couldn't agree more.

Suddenly Black Adam slams to the ground in front of the three boys to protect Superman.

Black Adam: But I do not agree with the Superman bit. Don't bother puny mortals, I have short circuited the power generator. In a few minutes, Superman will be free.

Y/n's eyes widen as he starts thinking up an plan.

Y/n: You (points to Blue Beetle) fix the generator. Me and Flame head-

Firestorm: Hey!

Y/n: Will deal with Billy Batson's rip off.

Y/n readies one of his swords while Firestorm shorts a burst of fire at Black Adam.

The Judge tells Jaime to go to the generator and Blue beetle does as told.

Black Adam uses an sonic clap that blows Firestorm away, leaving Y/n to deal with Shazam's villain.

Black Adam: You are strong young one but you're death will be at my hands.

Y/n rushes at Black Adam, hitting him with the Kryptonite knuckles but to little effect.

Black Adam backhands Batman's former protégé into the same indent Blue Beetle made him into.

Y/n rushes to Shazam's villain again with his sword, ready to decapitate the so called god.

However, Black Adam raised his hands to shoot lightning at Y/n.

Y/n screams in pain as he feel the electricity go through his veins.

Black Adam laughs as The Judge fell on his knees smoke surrounded his body.

Black Adam: Fool, you should just die like the dog you are. It is truly an pity you will not survive to see Superman's plan come to fruition. I almost feel  B-Argh.

Black Adam looks down at his knee to see an Kunai stuck into his kneecap as Y/n looked at him with a grin.

Y/n: Save a seat for the rest of your regime friends. IN HELL!

As Y/n was about to get up and kick Black Adam off the ledge until an red and blue streak grabbed him away from Black Adam.

(So before any of you ask why Y/n thought this was an good idea ask yourself this : Have you ever tried to do anything after having an fresh injury ? Now think about flying while you have an KNIFE in your kneecap. and if you say that Adam could survive an fall, remember that Shazam dies in his magical form not as an mortal child)

Y/n kicks himself away from this..... thing as the blue streak revealed itself to be an blonde haired girl wearing an very familiar 'S' on her chest.

Y/n glared at this girl as she glared back.

Y/n: Who the fuck are you ?

(Don't forget to vote comment and share)

Stay tuned