Chapter 19: Guilty

Y/n flew into the Batcave, somewhere he believed Superman and Batman would be in.

He flew down and looked at the house he grew up in.

His memories flew back to him as tears fell on his skin.

(3:44 to 4:22)

Y/n meeting Batman, him hanging out with Dick Grayson, fighting crime for the first time, meeting Firestorm and Blue Beetle, Fighting Supergirl, saving Supergirl,

Supergirl.

Just her alone could bring him the motivation he needed to fight Trigon.

He walked into the house and went to the basement of the floor.

There he saw the beat up Wonder Woman, no doubt by Batman's hand.

He glared at the knocked out villain and spat on her as a sign of disrespect.

He continued to walk forward into the Batcave where he see's his enemy.

Superman

Holding his father by the throat.

Y/n: Let him go now!

The duo looked to see the  dead boy wonder now the temporary successor to Dr. Fate.

Their eyes widen to see him.

Batman: Y/n.

Superman: How are you still alive ?!

Y/n: Guess fate doesn't want me dead but that's beside the point, I'm here to put an end to this madness.

The man of steel threw Batman into an wall, however Y/n used his telekinesis to stop Batman before he hit the stone wall.

Superman: You ? stop me ? that's impossible.

Y/n: You're forgetting one thing Superman. I'm an goddamn Wayne. Everything we do is impossible

(Play this over the fight scene)

Judge and Superman ran at each other as Y/n shot an blast of fire at the man of steel.

However Superman dodged it, but it was an good enough distraction to use his newfound Super strength to deliver an right hook to Superman's face.

It still didn't do enough damage to the man of steel and Superman grabbed the young boy and flew him straight through the roof.

Once the two were outside, Clark threw the boy away by the helmet hoping he would land into the city.