Epilogue

Lemon chapter

It's been an two years since Y/n married Supergirl. He loved his wife and Kara loved him.

Firestorm was Y/n's best man and Batgirl was Kara's.

After that Y/n and Kara had an beautiful Honeymoon where they spent the entire week lovingly having sex nonstop.

Sometimes it paid to be an Wayne who wouldn't give up and an Kryptonian with limitless stamina.

(Jesus why did I write this)

After an year of marriage, Supergirl had gotten pregnant with Y/n's child.

Batman was so thrilled to be an grandfather and respectfully clocked Y/n in the face when he referred to him as such.

Supergirl was also excited to be an mother.

Y/n realized there was nothing more scarier than an Kryptonian woman with mood swings.

Not that it wouldn't turned him on.

He loved his already dominant wife be more aggressive in bed. 

The night they gave birth Kara had to have kryptonite ropes on her hands to prevent her from killing the doctor.

This is basically how it happened

(Ignore 1:32 to 1:50)

(Imagine Monica as Black Canary, Y/n as Chandler and the blonde girl as Kara)

And now Y/n sat on his bed while Kara came into the room.

Supergirl: Well I put the little gremlins in their beds, they should be sound asleep by now.

Y/n: Hey, sorry for not being able to help much. I got hurt really bad today.

Supergirl: It's alright Y/n, I understand.

She stood there in the door way for an good minute and smirked.

She suddenly crawled under Y/n's cover shocking him.

Y/n: Kara!

Supergirl:(Baby talk) Shhhhh. Let mommy handle your little boo boo.

She started to circle her finger around the head of Y/n's penis. This makes Y/n groan at her touch.

She kissed his clothed nine inched dick softly making Y/n groan a little louder.

Kara: Now it's time to take this up an notch.

The alien girl pulled down Y/n's boxers and made his already giant penis grow even bigger.

She looks at him with an smitten face.

Supergirl: Purr.

Y/n: What are you an cat ?

Supergirl: Well this little kitty's gonna enjoy your milk.

She blows on the penis softly making the penis cold giving the son of Wayne pleasure.

The last daughter of krypton puts her lips around the frozen dick and sucks on it.

She continues this until the frozen dick thaws from her mouth.

A little precum seeps out as she excitedly licks it off as she stared into her husband's eyes.

Supergirl: Mmmm, that's the best damn popsicle I've ever tasted.

Suddenly she was grabbed in the shoulders and Y/n flipped her, making her the bottom.

Y/n: Now, now Supergirl. What makes you think I'll just let you do that to me and not expect something in return.

Supergirl: Do it my little bird. Ravish me.

Y/n inserted his nine inch staff in Kara's entrance making her moan and blush heavily.

The boy wonder rubbed his dick in her clit, teasing his wife.

Supergirl: Y/n! Stop teasing! do it!

Y/n nodded

Y/n: Anything you ask my queen.

He starts inserting it into her as both now scream in pleasure. More so Kara.

Supergirl put her legs behind Y/n's head making Y/n even more erected.

They continued for 20 minutes groaning and moaning.

Y/n: Kara, I'm about to.....

Supergirl: Say no more sweetie.

She winks her eye and licks her lips.

That was enough for Y/n as the sight of his sexy wife doing that made him pull out and cum all over her.

Y/n's jizz splatted on Supergirl's chest, arms, belly and face.

She licked the ones of her face and started to like Y/n's juices off of her.

Supergirl made sure y/n was looking her in the eyes as she did this.

She wanted to jump on him and continue their sex but she wanted to let him rest.

The daughter of krypton learned if she let Y/n rest after the first round there will be a lot more rounds after.

After Y/n rested, they continued.

They started of with an make out session to make themselves wet/hard for each other.

This time it was Y/n's turn to start off as dominant as he grasped Kara's c cup sized breast and started to grope them.

She moaned loudly as her eyes started to roll back into her head.

Y/n's dominance didn't last long as Kara would flip him around and use her super strength to hold her husband in place.

She removed her bath robe (Yes she was wearing an bath robe this entire time) and revealed her breast.

Realizing what she was going to do, Y/n smirked and stopped struggling in her grasp.

Now with two free hands, she squishes her boobs into Y/n's dick.

Y/n groaned at the flesh to flesh contact as his beautiful wife made her breast go up and down with his dick in the middle.

An sort of clapping sound can be heard as Kara continued her boob job.

Y/n: Sweetie (Grunts) Don't fucking stop.

Kara: You know full well that I won't.

The two continued all night until the son went up and when both were finally finished they had  blushing faces and an drool on their mouths.

Both: I love you.

They giggled at each other and kissed the other.

Life was great for Y/n Wayne and Kara Wayne. Isn't it.

(Don't forget to vote comment and share)

Stay tuned