Chapter 18: Fuck Fate

Flash took Y/n and Batman to another room far away from the fight.

He left the two to continue the fight obviously feeling sad for the young boy's death.

Y/n had two holes straight through his chest, causing it to puncture his lungs.

He's going to die for real this time.

But Batman won't have it.

Batman: Please, Y/n not this time. Hang in strong.

Y/n: (Jokingly) Why would....I die. Blood is.... suppose to be internal.

This obviously did not comfort the caped crusader.

Feeling his time running short, Y/n grasped his father's hand and started to utter his last words.

Y/n: Defeat Superman, Dad, but don't kill him. Please don't become like him........... Justice not vengeance.

And with that Y/n closed his eyes and let his head fall on the ship floor.

Batman: Y/n, No! Please!

He put his face into Y/n's chest as he started to sob and cry for his fallen son.

The caped crusader raised his head with an angry expression on his face. His eyes burned with hatred for the man of steel.

But he wouldn't kill Clark. It was the last thing his son requested.

He ran into the room to go and defeat Clark for the last time.

(Timeskip)

Hal Gordan, Barry Allen and Kara ran into the last room where they last saw Y/n.

Then they saw him.

His corpse with two holes on his chest.

Kara ran to his side and listened for an heartbeat.

However all she could hear was hers

She started to tear up for her crush and she went over and started to hug Green Lantern as she cried softly.

Hal comforted her and started to feel guilty.

He couldn't save Y/n like couldn't save Carol.

Barry looked down as well. He should have been the one lying there. Not Y/n.

He failed to save the kid from Superman.

Just like Billy Batson.

The three heroes watched the dead Y/n with guilt and sadness.

Suddenly Kent (Dr. Fate) appeared, wounded by Brainiac's tendril. However he was still alive.

He looked down to see Y/n's corpse and his shocked face turned to one of sadness.

He gave this boy an impossible task, and he didn't even want to do it. Kent started to blame himself.

However he got an idea, he ran out of the room and returned with the helm of Nabu. He walked forward and he started to hear the voices.

Voices: Kent, stop what you are doing immediately. This boy's death will restore order between the humans. Stop this at once. Let Fate do it's work.

Kent glared at the helmet then:

Kent:

He put Y/n's head into the helm of Nabu

Soon it's eyeholes started to glow.

Y/n's body started to rise as his chest holes healed and soon so did his lungs.

Y/n: What-What-What's going on?

Kara: Y/n!

Y/n: Kara! Don't tell me you're dead as well.

Kara: No Y/n, you're alive. You're alive Y/n.

Kent: I hate to break up this momentous occasion but Y/n must go and assist Batman in the fight between Superman.

Y/n: Kent ?

Kent: I'd also like the helm back after you kick Batman's ass please.

Y/n: Helm ?

Y/n felt his head and indeed touched the Helm of Nabu.

Kent: I brought you back to life and gave you an magical advantage against Superman. I'd tell you to learn your powers but seeing as we fought before and worked together in the past you probably already know them right ?

Y/n: Right ?

Kent: Now go! fight Superman and bring order once again.

Y/n nodded and left to go fight Superman and protect his father.

(Yeah I know this was an short chapter but I felt the fight between Y/n and Superman deserved it's own chapter. And it's own theme song!)

(Don't forget to vote comment and share)

Stay Tuned