Flight

Aaron's POV*

"Come"

"I can't babe....I have a really busy schedule today....I've been in and out of work for the past couple weeks, remember?"

"We need to talk, so call your assistant and make him know fi fawud" I tell her

"I can't do that....He's not even in the parish. What's so important? Your making me nervous"

I exhale

"Ah, me a go make a call, by the time I'm done, you should be packed and ready"

"Aaron" She says with a glare and I move through the door, walking to the other half of the building where my office is.

I enter and as soon as I do, I close the door, along with the curtains and sit.

"Hello?" Her voice comes through

"Where are you?" I ask

"KFC drive thru, what's up?"

"Come to the Firm.....Kenya won't be here and her assistant is gone so come work, maybe fi a week....Just until he's back"

"How much?" She asks and I chuckle

"How much yuh want?" I ask

"$5000good"

"Fawud"

"US enuh" She adds

"Yute, just pull up"

"Naffi tell me twice" She mumbles and I chuckle before hanging up...

A knock on the door causes me to look up

"Come"

The door pushes open to Damaine, the security.

"Wah gwan?" I ask, my brows knitted

"Chris"

"Chris wah??" I ask, as I stand and make my way to the door

"Him in a Kenya office" He says

Fuck.

I leave the office in a hurry to get to hers and I push the door open.

"You don't know what yo-" He's cut off by my presence

"She nuh know what?" I ask with a small smirk on my lips as I move to Kenya

He stands, lifting his shirt and placing his hand on his gun

I hear a light gasp from Kenya and I squeeze her hand, letting her know it's okay.

"Yuh sure?" I ask, then I point at the object beside him

He turns his head to look at the mirror that's right above his head and his face changes at the realization that his body is covered with red dots.

"Alright" He says, putting his two hands up in surrender and his lips press together.

I take Kenya's handbag off the table

"Ready?" I ask and she nods

"I'll be seeing you soon Mr Lewis......." He trails off

"The man weh kill mi wife." He mumbles more to himself, almost inaudible, but I wanted to hear.....So me hear.

I would take him out too right now.....

But I know that would lead to something far worse and I can't risk fucking up the plan.

I also need to get Kenya out of the country.
Now.

I don't know what he's talking about either.... But I don't allow myself to think about it and neither do I make him aware that I heard....Instead I take her hand and we leave.