Contentment

Kenya's POV* 7 MONTHS LATER
5:34a.m

"Yuh know ya go need fi start pay rent in a this though....A so you a go always wake up mommy 5 in a morning?" I ask, rubbing my belly and lowly groaning at the discomfort when the baby kicks

"Mi happy you a find yuh talent from early..." I groan at the kicks

I try to get out of the sheets, to make it to the bathroom....I don't sleep in clothes anymore because of this child.

I don't even have time to pull my clothes down to pee anymore....So, Make sense me nuh sleep in a none.

I wipe my self before standing to wash my hands, then I dry them.

I stand in the mirror, looking at my belly as the baby continues to kick.

"Me a guh tump yuh up enuh" I say before chuckling, then heaving a sigh as I get back into bed.

Today is the gender reveal....I was waiting on Aaron to show up before finding out but he's showing no signs of coming back...So, i'm going to do it.

I know he's alive. I overheard Dale talking to him.
So, if he cant tell Dale to pass the fucking phone to me, so him can atleast check up pon the pickney him leff in a me

But, it's fine.

I'll just continue to do me.....If he doesn't want to be apart of it, no problem.

Mi baby nav no father.

Simple.

I exhale, before throwing the covers over my head and in a minute or two, I'm fast asleep.

-
-
-

12:12 p.m

m

"Thank you soooo much Keisha

"Thank you soooo much Keisha. I love the decoration" I tell her and she smiles.

"Anything for my babiiesss" She squeals, rubbing my belly and I chuckle

We're about to begin the games, but I feel like I have on a mask.

My face says im happy but on the inside....Im torn, heartbroken and scared....Maybe even angry?