Seperation

Kenya's POV* | 2:35a.m

'I missed you so much' I tell him, as he pushes me back on the bed and hovers over me

'I missed you more' He replies

I lift my legs, wrapping them around his waist as his lips move around my neck, leaving gentle kisses

He lifts his head, now looking at me and I look to the left, feeling self conscious and he chuckles lowly

He uses his right hand, to turn my face back to his before bringing his face closer to mine and kissing my lips

I begin to rotate my waist underneath him, at the feel of his rock hard dick

A moan escapes my lips and suddenly..............I can't feel him anymore.

Still rotating my waist, my eyes fly open to a lonely, dimly lit room.

No Aaron.

I sigh in frustration before pulling the thick sheets over me, as the room is too cold.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!

In between my legs are moist, and I can't help but feel....... sad.

I'm so used to having Aaron around.........The separation is killing me.

What makes it worse, is that the baby grew my attachment to him so much more than I expected.

I don't even have my phone to call him.
But, even if I got a new phone, I still couldn't call him.

I exhale, before getting up and turning on the lights.

"In yah cold eeh" I say to myself before searching for the AC remote.

I turn it up to 20, then make my way to the bathroom.

I peed a million times today.

It's such an annoying feeling.
Every second suh?

- - -

Saeed's POV* | 9:48 p.m

"How the day guh?" I ask as soon as he turns the light on

It startles him and the box of grocery falls from his hand.

Cyah believe a dah man ya, a Soldier to pussyclaat.

"Yuh too Jijjy dawg. Eh make me worry if yuh can really pull off this" I tell him and he hisses

"Yuh say ten. Me turn on my light 'to' ten, and yuh sydung in a me couch wid -three.......four...... five- man and ask how me day guh.......Me nuh must have a reaction?"

"Hm.....Yav a point" I respond and he exhales before lifting the box up and entering the house.

I signal Jerry to the window that's to the left of the door, to watch.

"Before we get ina it. Me affi search yuh" I tell him and I hear him hiss

"Jah know" he mumbles

Me understand how eh dawg feel still......

I signal the other guards to begin searching him.

They start from his hair, then moves all the way down to his shoes.

They then, check the wound on his hand from the chip I placed in it earlier and then nod for me to begin.

"Talk" I demand

"They are searching for Kenya. She's not at the firm, and today the assistant a make we know she won't be there anymore. So them a guh her house....and hopefully get her fi go with them"