Anne and Marcy's Flashbacks

After Anne and Darcy fall asleep, Anne thinks about her and Marcy and everything that has happened. She thinks about how Marcy has changed and evolved in Amphibia, she's happy that she has the girl she loves in her arms. Anne believes that she and Marcy were friends forever as she remembers how they met at the beach when they protected Marcy's giant sand masterpiece.

Anne's Flashback...

Anne and Her Parents came to the beach, they spent time together. Anne was just playing in the water, she saw a girl making a giant sandcastle. it was so gorgeous, Anne went over to the girl and said hello. Marcy was finished with her masterpiece, until some girl came over. "Hello." Anne said.  Marcy said hi. "Hi." Marcy said. "This castle of your looks so good." Anne said. Marcy smiles. "Thanks." Marcy said. "it's from my favorite game ever, so I decided to build it." Marcy said. "I'm Anne by the way, what's your name?" Anne said. "Marcy." Marcy said. "Marcy, I really like that name." Anne said smiling. Marcy blushes at this. "Thanks." Marcy said.

Anne and Marcy hold hands and become good friends. Anne went over and splashed the water away. "Hey Marcy, do you want to help me splash the water away?" Anne asked. "Umm... I rather I stay right here, I don't want to get soaked and-Ahh!" Marcy got cut off when Anne grabs Marcy's hands. Marcy giggles and they splash the water away so it doesn't Destroy The Castle. it was a losing battle, Anne and Marcy tripped and fell on each other. they giggled, but the castle got Destroyed, they saw it come down. "Aww man, the castle is gone." Marcy said. Anne turns Marcy's head. "Marcy, I know we lost the castle, but, we found each other." Anne said.

she hugs Marcy. "Thanks, Anna-Banana." Marcy said. she gave Anne a nickname. "Anna-Banana, I love that nickname, I'll be calling you Mar-Mar and Marbles." Anne said giggling. Marcy really likes that. "Anne! It's time to go!" Mrs. Boonchuy said. "Okay! Marcy I have to go then, I'll see you soon, bye Marcy." Anne said. she hugs Marcy and wave to her. Marcy waves back, she developed a massive crush on Anne. "Anne's so cute, wait, do I have a crush on Anne, oh my, I have a crush on Anne, she's so cute, I'll tell her how I feel someday." Marcy said. she goes home with her parents, only thinking about Anne.

Anne and her parents were driving home, Anne is happy to have a friend. She thinks about Marcy and realized she's honestly so adorable. "Marcy is so adorable." Anne said with a blush. Anne forms a crush on Marcy and wants to go out with her. Someday, that will happen.

Anne's Flashback Ends...

Anne liked spending time with Marcy and loved being around her, after realizing how much Marcy means to her. Anne remembers when they went to the beach when they were out of middle school. She looks up at Marcy and flashes back to that day.

Anne's Second Flashback...

Anne and Marcy were at the beach together and we're exploring it all. Marcy and Anne hold hands and walked around. Marcy saw a nice seashell and kneeled down. "Hey Anne, I found a seashell." Marcy said.
"Wow, nice." Anne said. Marcy picks it up and shows Anne. "Anne, this she'll looks very beautiful." Marcy said. Anne smiles. "It really does look nice." Anne said. Marcy puts it away and they find a nice spot to sit and watch the water.

"Hey Anne, I'm glad we're spending time together, I remember when we came here and defended my giant sandcastle." Marcy said. Anne giggles. "Yeah, we may have lost it, but, we found each other and live to fight another day." Anne said. Anne and Marcy watch the sun set and hold hands. "Marcy, you look beautiful in your bathing suit." Anne said. Marcy's cheeks turn red and she giggled. "You look beautiful too, Anne." Marcy said.

Anne and Marcy put their heads together and giggle. Anne and Marcy hold hands and spend their time together. Marcy's secret crush on Anne increased and she lays her head down on Anne's shoulder. Anne sees this and smiled. "Marcy, I'm glad I'm with you you make me very happy." Anne said. Marcy looks at Anne. "You make me very happy too, Anne." Marcy said. The two stay and spend time, watching the sun set.

Anne's Second Flashback Ends...

Anne smiles and never forget that day ever, Marcy becoming he girlfriend is probably the best thing that has ever happened to her. Marcy was honestly so cut and adorable, Anne falls asleep and just snuggles in her girlfriend's chest and kisses her scar. Darcy opens her eyes and looks down at Anne, Marcy retakes control and smiled. She remembers when her and Anne were together in Amphibia and spend time together. Marcy remembers when her and Anne were spending time together when Anne cam to Newtopia.

Marcy's Flashback...

After Anne and Marcy reunited and defeated the Barbari-Ants, Anne and Marcy decided to spend some time together. Anne decided to go bunk with Marcy in her room. Anne and Marcy head up to Marcy's bedroom. "Here we are." Marcy said. "No way, this is so amazing." Anne said. "yep, I have been here and it's so cool. the king hooked me up." Marcy said. "Yeah, this is so cool. there's even a balcony were we can see all of Newtopia, this is sick." Anne said. "Yeah, Anne, I feels so great your here. I've been missing you a lot and I'm glad your here with me, now we don't have to be separated from each other anymore." Marcy said. Anne blushes at this. "Yeah, it feels great." Anne said.

Marcy jumped into Anne's arms and hug each other tightly. after this, they put their pajamas on and sit down on the bed and hold hand. the two blush. "Anne, it so good that your here with me." Marcy said. "Yeah, it feels great." Anne said. they sit on the bed next to each other and hold hands. The two stared at each other and blush, the two look away in embarrassment. The two lay down next to each other.

Marcy falls asleep and Anne smiles. "Marcy, your so cute when you sleep." Anne muttered. Anne strokes her crush's cheek and kisses her goodnight. Marcy hugs Anne and cuddles her. Anne blushes as her crush is hugging her and cuddling her. Anne smiles and hugs her back, she kisses Marcy's forehead and falls asleep.

Marcy's Flashback Ends...

Marcy remembers that day like it was yesterday, she sees her girlfriend cuddling her and kisses her forehead. The Core takes back control and falls asleep. Anne and Marcy are just pawns in The Core's Revenge Plan, Marcy is The Host of The Core and Anne is the new Empress. Anne and Marcy will be with each other forever... Or should I say, Darcy and Dark Anne will rule The Multiverse together forever.